Sign in to follow this  
TheDynasty

Multiple Questions On Game Chat Features

Question

I was wondering how the chat system will work in the game. I am assuming there will be a text chat feature where people will be able to type through correct? Also will there be special ranks for people beside their name such as MyName(Founder): for example? Also during the modules will there be a NDA for videos or will people be free to post videos as more videos means more people could learn about this awesome game!

4 answers to this question

I can honestly say we have no clue with some of the answers you are looking for.

1. yes there will be a text chat but it will be a simple text chat (I could be wrong) but the main chat is VOIP.

2. I would expect if there is a "OOC" chat then the TAG would be great there but with your steam name and not RP name as it's the (Out Of Character chat). For the In-Character chat I would not want that tag for the reason it's in-character.

3. So far I am sure you that anyone will be able to post videos but I am totally not sure and so could be wrong and so @HairyGrenade will answer for you.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 11:45 AM, TheDynasty said:

I was wondering how the chat system will work in the game. I am assuming there will be a text chat feature where people will be able to type through correct? Also will there be special ranks for people beside their name such as MyName(Founder): for example? Also during the modules will there be a NDA for videos or will people be free to post videos as more videos means more people could learn about this awesome game!

No NDA for Modules.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

No NDA for Modules.

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I can honestly say we have no clue with some of the answers you are looking for.

1. yes there will be a text chat but it will be a simple text chat (I could be wrong) but the main chat is VOIP.

2. I would expect if there is a "OOC" chat then the TAG would be great there but with your steam name and not RP name as it's the (Out Of Character chat). For the In-Character chat I would not want that tag for the reason it's in-character.

3. So far I am sure you that anyone will be able to post videos but I am totally not sure and so could be wrong and so @HairyGrenade will answer for you.

Awesome! Thanks to both of you!

• Like 1