Sign in to follow this  
TheDynasty

Are the prices for the game going to be going up? And if so when?

Question

I was just wondering when or if the prices of the game and the beta access and stuff will see a price increase in the shop and if so when? I heard someone tell me that they were going to be going up soon.

6 answers to this question

On 12/28/2016 at 10:49 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Hey there @TheDynasty, prices won't go up until the game nears completion which right now is speculated to be late 2017 to early 2018.

So does that mean it will be the same price for the founder pack even after the game has begun the first module phase?

4 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

So does that mean it will be the same price for the founder pack even after the game has begun the first module phase?

Yes.

@HairyGrenade i dont know if this i a mistake, but there is a box before u check out the pledge prices, that says These pledge prices will be available for purchase until the release of the town square module, and then they will be no longer be available. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time, in not so many words

8 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

@HairyGrenade i dont know if this i a mistake, but there is a box before u check out the pledge prices, that says These pledge prices will be available for purchase until the release of the town square module, and then they will be no longer be available. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time, in not so many words

Watch this Thread for more Information :)