Okey so I usually watch anime cause I am bored, aren't too many mafia movies so I look normally into anime ( romance etc )

So yeah don't stereotype me just yet as I still want my rep as a mobster to say it that way, however I still got different sides and I am sure you do too!

If you know any good animes you want to share then go on but guys this is serious we need rules! Cause some people can disagree to an amazing level so much that it might become like, wow. :P

Anyhow if you wonder what I watch here is my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheExoticDuck

I assume you've tried Sword Art Online and Bleach. If you've seen those, you might enjoy this really niche thing called Attack on Titan - I wouldn't blame you if you haven't heard of it - even the hipsters haven't a clue what it is.

5 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Weeab-

Major (all seasons) great one

Hajime no ippo

1 punch man

And ofc boku no pico

I regret searching up the last one...

I'm somewhat surprised Full Metal Alchemist or FMA Brotherhood aren't on that list. Maybe it was just a mistake, but, if you haven't, go watch them. Also, Netflix has a series called "Seven Deadly Sins". Watch that, it's pretty good.

On 1/4/2016 at 7:24 PM, DrFelixPhD said:

I assume you've tried Sword Art Online and Bleach. If you've seen those, you might enjoy this really niche thing called Attack on Titan - I wouldn't blame you if you haven't heard of it - even the hipsters haven't a clue what it is.

The sarcasm is strong in this one.

Edited by Jaxx_On
I forgot stuff and it was confusing

dragonball to dragonball super

deadman wonderland

ONE PUNCH MAN

tokyo ghoul

fairy tail

akame ga kill

i could call some pervert animes like highschool dxd, but it would be... unethical

you know what?

just look for top 100 anime lists like on... go search now because they aren't legal

On 4.1.2016 at 8:24 PM, DrFelixPhD said:

SAO (Sword Of Art Online ) was fucking wonders. 

I am done.

Well, looking forward to Toko Ghoul s3 and hopefully s3 Nisekoi ;-;

• Like 1

You should definitely watch Noragami, 07 Ghost,  and The Devil is a Part Timer. They're some of my favorite animes :D

2 hours ago, Hatoful said:

You should definitely watch Noragami, 07 Ghost,  and The Devil is a Part Timer. They're some of my favorite animes :D

Seen them all except 07 Ghost.

Noragami s3 hopefully late in 2016 or something. The Devil Is A Part Timer, I really liked it wish for s2 but it all comes down to the sales and the material for them to build on like do they have enough volume which they do now.

Well you should definitely try 07 Ghost. It's kind of about religion, but not really. It's hard to explain and slow at first, but really picks up speed once you watch a few episodes!

Assassination Classroom

zenkai no terror

Fate Zero

Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Edited by JohnMacklin

Wangan Midnight

Initial D

Psycho-Pass

Ghost in the Shell

Steins;Gate

Zankyou no Terror

Takeshi Kitano movies

Japan's film and arts is like a breath of fresh air after all the buzzfeed, "muh racism" and wishful Bernie Sanders support the west has been shitting out.