ColbyF

Add a big nature/camping park?

It would be cool to see some sort of park that you can drive/walk/bicycle to that's out of the city where you can go camping and hiking. There could be some career openings for park rangers. The park rangers r basically the police but for the park and the rural area around the park. Or there could be a sheriffs department instead. Not only is it fun to go camping and hiking and maybe even mountain biking if they add that the park would be a good place to go to and hike off the trail and meet up to do drug dealing or illegal grows of marijuana. The park would a few square miles probably. I hope some sort of state park type thing is added in to the game for the island. Does anyone agree?

Edited by ColbyF
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ColbyF said:

It would be cool to see some sort of park that you can drive/walk/bicycle to that's out of the city where you can go camping and hiking. There could be some career openings for park rangers. The park rangers r basically the police but for the park and the rural area around the park. Or there could be a sheriffs department instead. Not only is it fun to go camping and hiking and maybe even mountain biking if they add that the park would be a good place to go to and hike off the trail and meet up to do drug dealing or illegal grows of marijuana. The park would a few square miles probably. I hope some sort of state park type thing is added in to the game for the island. Does anyone agree?

There will be a "Park Ranger" of some sort.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ColbyF said:

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There will be a "Park Ranger" of some sort.

This just goes to show how big this map is really going to be..... I mean it will take 1 hour and 30 min of rl time to walk from east to west or west to east..... this map and possibilities are endless def going to be fun.

• Like 2