HOW cool would it be if you could get a tattoo to symbolize that you are in a gang?! Also, that people could give tattoos and stuff, that would be just purely AWESOME! Thanks for listening, and you should allow tattoos in prison, as that seems really epic. (The tattoos should be permanent and require a lot of money to remove)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gwiilo said:

HOW cool would it be if you could get a tattoo to symbolize that you are in a gang?! Also, that people could give tattoos and stuff, that would be just purely AWESOME! Thanks for listening, and you should allow tattoos in prison, as that seems really epic. (The tattoos should be permanent and require a lot of money to remove)

I believe reading in the FAQ that certain tattoos will only be acquirable if you've been to prison etc.

22 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

I believe reading in the FAQ that certain tattoos will only be acquirable if you've been to prison etc.

Correct, there's some available to everyone and some that become available once your character has experienced or participated in different activities 

12 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Correct, there's some available to everyone and some that become available once your character has experienced or participated in different activities 

Thanks for being awesome, and I can't wait to see the game once it's released :3

On 12/26/2016 at 1:43 AM, HairyGrenade said:

On 12/26/2016 at 1:24 AM, Ubbe said:

If it's not too big of a secret, how would one even get tattoos? Would he have to join a gang, and... KILL someone???