I am talking to all parties, governors and also the people on how we can stop corruption.

The parties and governors can you explain to me how you are going to stop it.

The people what ideas do you think we can stop this.

• Like 1

We could attack their employees or employers (i.e. if the politician was a gangster grunt before entering office), and the politicians themselves.   By attacking their businesses, we interrupt some of their income.

Edited by Jared
  • Like 2

Doing hits may make ones company drop in stocks; or completely wiping someones other company out the other competing companies stocks will rise exponentially. 

You don't want to attack the company as a whole. Simply try and take out the needles that are infecting the arm per say. What I'm saying is, don't chop of the arm, if you can take out the needles one by one. Corruption is usually only a few people at a time. Take them out and then cleanse the work place.

• Like 2

Yeah its only a few people but it no one does anything about it then there could be more politicans joining in to get more money.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ErjonBerisha said:

Yeah its only a few people but it no one does anything about it then there could be more politicans joining in to get more money.

Well if that's the case and we see a flooding of people trying to join we would make them sit through a waiting period. Have them fill out documents and see what type of history they would have. We would take the right steps to further eliminate corruption all together.

• Like 1

Corrupt politicians tend keep low profile from media, not because they are trying hard to keep their little secrets or subtle plans. Instead they are more likely busy finding scheming oppurtunities. They're hardly producing new projects (legimate ones) or meet their voters. In order to bust croocks with ties we must observe all of them and right one to do so is, well of course, media. It's in journalists hands to deliver facts to voters.

In my opinion, including this little thought of mine, best way to stop evil politicians is by giving financial support to all media firms.

If you found that answer to be rather plot twisted, then you may want to check my statute .

Taking out illegal companies is rather simple. All you need is this starter kit: income/outcome report, import/export report, stock-taking report, calculator and an accountant. Thats is also my opinion so i won't deny possibility to someone have some mastermind scheme.

Look on my page about corruption if you want to know how to stop it in law enforcement and politics. Remember vote for me to be a great first governor.

On 12/24/2016 at 10:51 AM, GeneSmith said:

Well if that's the case and we see a flooding of people trying to join we would make them sit through a waiting period. Have them fill out documents and see what type of history they would have. We would take the right steps to further eliminate corruption all together.

I have to say I'm with Gene on this, and especially about the removal of needles one by one rather than taking off a whole arm.

Gene you've got initiative which isn't to say other Governor candidates don't because they very well do, but you'v also got the charisma and confidence that every leader should have, you also have a solid idea as to what you want to do as Governor and for these reasons i'm voting for you as Governor.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I have to say I'm with Gene on this, and especially about the removal of needles one by one rather than taking off a whole arm.

Gene you've got initiative which isn't to say other Governor candidates don't because they very well do, but you'v also got the charisma and confidence that every leader should have, you also have a solid idea as to what you want to do as Governor and for these reasons i'm voting for you as Governor.  

I appreciate that very much. Your support is very welcomed. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 2:51 AM, GeneSmith said:

How do you plan on gathering up all the people trying to join the server? The map is huge and you're clearly not going to find everybody who joins. 

On 12/22/2016 at 5:29 PM, ErjonBerisha said:

I am talking to all parties, governors and also the people on how we can stop corruption.

The parties and governors can you explain to me how you are going to stop it.

The people what ideas do you think we can stop this.

I think everyone is missing the point here. The way we stop corruption is by: 1st choosing the correct candidate that has a clean background and good standing in the community. The 2nd is to make sure they have left ALL their business ties even minor ones. The 3rd is to heavily vet the cops and make them go through a rigorous training to weed out the bad-eggs. The 4th and I have mentioned this in other comments is to have representatives chosen by the people from each district that have no party affiliation. These people would have the best intentions in mind for the people they represent and would be able to propose/vote on legislation that they or the governor puts fourth. This would remove much corruption I believe. 

Also If I were elected I would propose a law that would make any elected official live by the same laws that they propose/approve. This would make legislators/governors think twice before passing bad laws. I will also for transparency have the district reps elect a third party lawyer that analyzes my and my cabinets accounts to make sure that no one is doing anything shady with the money. Also I will produce possibly monthly budget reports for transparency as well.

Note: This is all speculation as we don't know the limitations of the game as of yet.