Nicki

How much time do we have left to get our passports?

Hello~
I would like to know how much time we have left to get our passports, before the offer expires.
https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

I would like to get the Speed Demon, but I won't have the money for it until early January. 

I'm guessing it will expire and be replaced with some revised options once the first module is out, and judging by what I've read on here, it could be early 2017 too.

If the offers will end soon, then I guess I'll have to settle for a cheaper option.

If anyone here could shed some light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

cheers!

• Like 1

Well i don't know when it comes out, but I already got a passport and as I saw, you can upgrade your version at any time. So if I want Beta access, I can just pay another 15 Dollar and get it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Horak said:

Well i don't know when it comes out, but I already got a passport and as I saw, you can upgrade your version at any time. So if I want Beta access, I can just pay another 15 Dollar and get it.

Yes, but options are said to end by beta. (Don't quote me on this as i could be wrong) @Nicki

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 hours ago, Nicki said:

Hello~
I would like to know how much time we have left to get our passports, before the offer expires.
https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

I would like to get the Speed Demon, but I won't have the money for it until early January. 

I'm guessing it will expire and be replaced with some revised options once the first module is out, and judging by what I've read on here, it could be early 2017 too.

If the offers will end soon, then I guess I'll have to settle for a cheaper option.

If anyone here could shed some light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

cheers!

Different pledge options will be available when the game nears beta, which is currently expected in early 2018 but can be delayed. 

9 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Different pledge options will be available when the game nears beta, which is currently expected in early 2018 but can be delayed. 

when you say beta do u mean the modules or an actual beta

23 minutes ago, Luck said:

He means beta, i.e. the testing of the full game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luck said:

The modules, are small standalone parts of the full game and where as the beta will be the closest thing to the full version of the game which is mainly for testing/ stress testing servers and such! The first module being due "Early 2017" which is up till April as the first quarter of the year.

• Like 2

I really do want to get my hands on some beta access, and I promise I'll pledge, but it is a bit pricey for me at the moment so I might have to save up for the next few weeks. Excited!

4 hours ago, Honestii said:

I really do want to get my hands on some beta access, and I promise I'll pledge, but it is a bit pricey for me at the moment so I might have to save up for the next few weeks. Excited!

right, I think I'll be pledging this game near Christmas as a Christmas present from me to the devs :D

• Like 1

I can pledge the highest amount right now, but I think I'll stick with the beta access one, once I get my PC built! I will probably post weekly videos on YouTube, when I get my hands on this.

1 hour ago, Honestii said:

I can pledge the highest amount right now, but I think I'll stick with the beta access one, once I get my PC built! I will probably post weekly videos on YouTube, when I get my hands on this.

Whatcha building? ^^ specs?