Sign in to follow this  
TWOPanzer

My Greetings

Greetings, fellow Identity fans. For quite some time, I've been searching for an MMORPG game that delivers a spectacular life simulation experience. Now that I've found it, I can't wait for it to be released. Until then, I look forward to chatting with you all on the forums.

A happy holiday to you and yours.

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Welcome @TWOPanzer thanks for joining us! What are you most excited about in identity? Hope to see you around and if you need anything feel free to message me!

• Like 1

Yoo man! Welcome to the best community on earth, hope you will have fun here!

Do you have any experience with roleplay, or will Identity be you're first RP experience?

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! :D 

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Prepare for a cliche answer, but pretty much everything in Identity excites me, from the endless possibilities to small things like the in game internet system.

This will not be my first RP experience, but will be the largest yet. Up to this point, I've just tried multiple game types on Arma.

Thanks again for the welcome, and happy holidays!