Question

Hi all,

This confuses me:

A player will be able to own a pice of land on that server and only that server. What does this mean? 

If I buy land on server one and server one becomes full on a certain day and I play server two, but my house is on server one. Does this mean that players are assigned servers and can only play on that server? If so what happens if your in a club and it is on server two, but I am on server one what happens then?

Please help me!

6 answers to this question

So basically there will be official severs and non official server. Official is ran by the Identity team, and the unofficial servers rule set is dictated by the person or persons renting the server but still hosted by the Ident team.

Now lets say on official server 1 you buy land and have a house. You log in the next day and official server 1 is maxed out so you choose official server 2. Your property is still there because you're still logged into an official server regardless of its number.

Now lets say you bought a house in unofficial server 1 and it was full the next day so you logged on to unofficial server 2. Your house will not be there because your house is saved in unofficial server 1 that is ran by a player not a Dev or member of the Ident team.

Basically your "property" carries over through all official servers but is only saved to that specific unofficial server.

Hope that helped my friend. ^^

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Now lets say on official server 1 you buy land and have a house. You log in the next day and official server 1 is maxed out so you choose official server 2. Your property is still there because you're still logged into an official server regardless of its number.

Last time I checked, Official servers won't work like that, (i could be wrong).

If you buy a house in official server 1 you will not have it on official server 2 because only 1 person can own that same house on anyone server and so if server 1 is full, server 2 might have the same house already bought by a guy and so no you won't have that house on server 2. Apartments you will have on all of the servers though.

Option 1: How @WhtGhstBlckGhst explained the official server.

Option 2: How I explain it.

These 2 options could both be wrong and it could be planned differently by the developers.

Edited by JamesLuck01

14 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Last time I checked, Official servers won't work like that, (i could be wrong).

If you buy a house in official server 1 you will not have it on official server 2 because only 1 person can own that same house on anyone server and so if server 1 is full, server 2 might have the same house already bought by a guy and so no you won't have that house on server 2. Apartments you will have on all of the servers though.

Option 1: How @WhtGhstBlckGhst explained the official server.

Option 2: How I explain it.

These 2 options could both be wrong and it could be planned differently by the developers.

What about clubs? If your in a club and it is on server two, but my house is on server one what happens then?

47 minutes ago, ForestCayden said:

What about clubs? If your in a club and it is on server two, but my house is on server one what happens then?

I seriously am unsure and well there is all different possible scenarios which I cannot give a solution because we don't know what is confirmed or not.

As I said and I quote from my last post: 

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So really we have no clue how it will be as these are 2 possible options and there could be a lot more options for the developers! 

@HairyGrenade please can you try explain what could be possible for the devs to do which will answer the questions on here.

Ah good point James I was basing my reply off of how the apartments are structured and its very well possible that the housing is structured completely different. Good points all around.

So like James said, some bodies speculation will be correct so keep an open mind and look at all the angles. We'll get it right eventually!