So, i took some time and effort to finally login to my unused account that has been laying, rotting away. But since I wanted to reply to a thread, I logged in, and I think its time that I post my idea about 'Keeping official servers populated'.

So when I found this game, I started thinking about amazing ideas for it. But one idea that Ive kept with me is how to keep servers populated.

So, idea is: When a server is full, or reaching peak amounts of players, then it will automatically resign players to server 2, 3, etc. And when a server is on a lower amount of player (when player count is below [X] it will automatically resign them to server 2, 1, etc. Ofcourse there are exclusions [lost my words there] for certain players, so there are bo meta involved, or to fu** with peoples bussineses. But when a certain amounts of players are past the 

[Y] point, it will resign certain players to other servers, keeping the worlds feeling more full, but yet taking off heat from the servers. (By saying 'resign', I mean by moving them to another server and respawning themselves in the same place aswell as any vehicle that they posess. [How is that last word spelled?!]

;P

Well, If I buy my house on server 1 and it auto puts me in server 2 then I have no house and so this would not work.

Explain around the problem with your idea.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I see where you heart is at but I just don't see how this would be possible without affecting the game at its core.

Arent houses saved server side? So that, you buy one house, then you got it avaliable at other places, because otherwise houses are going to be broken, since most people (from my expectations) will putchase their houses on server one, which is going to cause people wsnt to only go on server one, which then means people wont want to play on other servers...

This will also cause there to be too little supply, and too much demand on houses. So literally everyone who dosnt get a house, will forever be living in apartmemts.

Edited by Stelland1234

On 2016-12-20 at 1:30 PM, Stelland1234 said:

Arent houses saved server side? So that, you buy one house, then you got it avaliable at other places, because otherwise houses are going to be broken, since most people (from my expectations) will putchase their houses on server one, which is going to cause people wsnt to only go on server one, which then means people wont want to play on other servers...

This will also cause there to be too little supply, and too much demand on houses. So literally everyone who dosnt get a house, will forever be living in apartmemts.

I don't see your problem. If you buy a house on server 1 you will only have that house on server 1. Since the playercap will be like 300 there will probably be twice as many houses to buy, and players who doesn't play for a certain amount of days will be thrown out of their houses. So I don't think that there will be a huge problem finding houses.

Also being thrown around servers would totally break the immersion and roleplay since it's always nice to get to know the people on your server.