Hi, My name is Gabriel. I got the idea what about adding Stock Market in the game ? Players could invest in corps they know. Corps would gain a small amount of income through stocks. So its good start for people and corps too. Players would have 2 ways of investment: By calling a brokerage company or by using mobile app.

What do we need:

1. Quote

Company Charts

Indicators

App for investment

Adjustable Chart (time, indicators, zoom)

Custom Leverage (1:1, 1:500, 1:200, 25:1)

Fees (For leverage, Call, Bonuses)

Broker License Test (Paper with questions made by brokerage company or market association)

Laws For Investments (Brokers, Investors, ...)

Job list:

CEO <= Do everything

Vice-President <= Works Like broker but makes strategy and daily plan

Analyst <= Makes Prediction of market movements

Customer Services <=  Accept calls and help with technical issues of platform or transaction

Broker <= Help people in investing

Secretary <= Accept Transactions

Sirius Inc.

For any info contact me !!!

Looking for working place at brokerage firm ?
WORK FOR US TODAY !!! (click here)

Thank you for ideas:

Me

FirstTimeFrest

Edited by shadow22

I thought about this and I thought to myself, "FirstTimeFrest, what if each corporation had to register to the "gov't". This list would be available for everyone on their phone or computer though a broker app. People would be able to invest in different corps that they know. These corps would then gain a small amount of income through stocks and would help make a larger profit. This would increase the stock price and people could make money this way." Then I said to myself, "FirstTimeFrest, That is a good idea."

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 6:56 AM, FirstTimeFrest said:

I thought about this and I thought to myself, "FirstTimeFrest, what if each corporation had to register to the "gov't". This list would be available for everyone on their phone or computer though a broker app. People would be able to invest in different corps that they know. These corps would then gain a small amount of income through stocks and would help make a larger profit. This would increase the stock price and people could make money this way." Then I said to myself, "FirstTimeFrest, That is a good idea."

Great i like ur idea :) I was thinking about it today hahaha. In those apps we can set leverage too whats good for new traders. But for pro traders too :) 

Edited by shadow22