Romulus

Gender, Male or Female?

2 minutes ago, facade said:

That's just a closed minded assumption. Why do you have an issue with that but not anything else in this kind of game?

I didn't say I had a problem with it. I simply said it was weird and I wouldn't be doing it.

Also, why is my opinion "close minded"? You have to be tolerant of my point of view just like the law says I have to be tolerant of yours.

It's closed minded because you said that anyone that does it is sad and weird without giving any reason. Some people just want to roleplay as the opposite sex. I respect your opinion but I was just wondering why. 

3 minutes ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

I didn't say I had a problem with it. I simply said it was weird and I wouldn't be doing it.

Also, why is my opinion "close minded"? You have to be tolerant of my point of view just like the law says I have to be tolerant of yours.

7 minutes ago, facade said:

It's closed minded because you said that anyone that does it is sad and weird without giving any reason.

I think its sad and weird because I do.

1 minute ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Very well then. I won't press the issue anymore. :)

3 minutes ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Exactly, that's a closed minded answer.

• Like 1

You get two characters, right? I think I'll do a man and a woman. I'll probably main as the woman though, seeing as how I already have a RP character kind of fleshed out. But when I'm feelin manly I might just play as the dude. Could be super funny though, seeing as I have the most delicate disney princess voice in the world lmfao

I'll play as a male since I'll use my voice on custom servers, but why not create a female character on the official servers, unfortunately, you get treated differently when you're a woman in multiplayer video games ...

21 hours ago, Rasko said:

unfortunately, you get treated differently when you're a woman in multiplayer video games ...

The sad truth every female gamer knows :(

7 hours ago, MeredithBuchanan said:

You get treated differently when you're a woman ? How so? curious 

Players will help you much easier :)
There have been tests done by many people, professional or not, and playing a female character gives you more social advantage ^_^

Otherwise, I intend to play a male character, 'cause i've got a little deep voice, but seeing men's playin women do not bother me, it brings variety, as long as they play RP

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 5:58 AM, Cuuka said:

Players will help you much easier :)
There have been tests done by many people, professional or not, and playing a female character gives you more social advantage ^_^

Otherwise, I intend to play a male character, 'cause i've got a little deep voice, but seeing men's playin women do not bother me, it brings variety, as long as they play RP

Maybe there will be a separate server for only text chat rp? That disables voice?  

2 hours ago, MeredithBuchanan said:

Maybe there will be a separate server for only text chat rp? That disables voice?  

I don't think, as it's a basic functionality of the game, but it doesn't matter, I would have the chatbox to speak :) and then we never know, the micro will do a good training ^_^

• Like 1

On 3/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, Vix said:

I'm going to be a stripper in identity

When I role play I have to relate to my character

On 4/1/2016 at 10:09 AM, Atmosphere said:

wait

HAHAHAHAH

To get back on track for this thread: I'm going to stick with the male character, as I'm male irl. I've always played as male-characters in games, so... yeah..

Edited by MikaFromDenmark

I like this guy this water fountain* understands ^

Edited by Peridot5XG
wrong gender