Sign in to follow this  
Padward

Some ideas

Bank Card's - wouldn't it be good to have the option to apply/buy a bank card where you can carry money round without the fear of being robbed for cash. you can make purchases from it with a !0% charge? of course your card can be took from you but any transactions made will show up and the game tag of the player will show and can then be reported to the police.

owning a country house - you can plant illegal drugs on your land

business partners - you can invest in a business with a friend, half the costs half the profits

Buying and selling vehicles - you can buy second hand or impounded cars (used in heists or drug carrying seized by the police and sold to a wheeler dealer in turn he can make a small profit when selling. or damaged cars brought to a scrap yard in turn for money where the car can be scrapped for resources or fixed up and sold off

any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Padward said:

owning a country house - you can plant illegal drugs on your land

Watch the kickstarter concept trailer and you would see this is possible!

business partners - you can invest in a business with a friend, half the costs half the profits

This also is already there!

Use the forum resources please, as a lot of things are there!

Buying and selling vehicles - you can buy second hand or impounded cars (used in heists or drug carrying seized by the police and sold to a wheeler dealer in turn he can make a small profit when selling. or damaged cars brought to a scrap yard in turn for money where the car can be scrapped for resources or fixed up and sold off

This I don't know about and never really seen the idea. cool one though.

Bank Card's - wouldn't it be good to have the option to apply/buy a bank card where you can carry money round without the fear of being robbed for cash. you can make purchases from it with a !0% charge? of course your card can be took from you but any transactions made will show up and the game tag of the player will show and can then be reported to the police.

Another person had this idea too which he never actually posted the similar idea on this forum but I gave one of the mods the idea and he forwarded it to the developers.

The bank card should consist of a pin in order to prevent other players from attaining access to one's wealth during an armed robbery.

7 hours ago, Padward said:

I think that you should be able to make agreements like I get 75% and the other investor gets 25% as well that's the only thing I would add.