Question

So, I saw a few posts about this on The Hideout, do you think there will be a way to make a fake ID or other generally forged documents? I would like to know because these kinds of things are very important for keeping a low profile.

7 answers to this question

16 hours ago, SamanthaFur said:

So, I saw a few posts about this on The Hideout, do you think there will be a way to make a fake ID or other generally forged documents? I would like to know because these kinds of things are very important for keeping a low profile.

Right now, no fake ID's. It may be added eventually though!

10 hours ago, Capped said:

What would be the point? We are all technically of age in game.

The point would be if you get caught speeding and your wanted for murder, you will get charged with both but the fake ID can maybe get you away from going jail and just have a fine instead.

32 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The point would be if you get caught speeding and your wanted for murder, you will get charged with both but the fake ID can maybe get you away from going jail and just have a fine instead.

Ah true makes sense.

I would use this in the sense of Identity theft see. When committing a major crime I would use someones Identity and leave that Identity card there at the crime scene to add extra time to my getaway and cleaning up the lose ends after a crime. ex:

The Ident card is evidence and with gathered witness testimony its agreed that john doe here is the criminal. Who lives across town, the complete opposite side of town from where I live so now as the cops head over there. I'm shedding skin and falling back into the normal routine. They arrest the guy, he goes on trial, his alibi clears him and the jury finds him not guilty and its chalked up to another case of identity theft. Then what? as a cop whats your move? CC cameras...more witness testimonies... its up to you and the department to either pursue this if you think you can track this criminal or give it up and wait for him to come back out of his shell. Either way it is important to understand that cops vs criminals is a chess game. And that is another reason why I think the wanted level system should be structured entirely around witnesses. If no one saw it happen are you really wanted?  

• Like 1

Every Dev wants simplicity - just make papers craft module everyone skilled could use. No craft = no fun : /