Sign in to follow this  
Suben

What are your new years resolutions?

Hi fellow immigrants as a new years starts so does the infamous new years resolutions, so what challenges have been set and how do you think you will fare?

My largest challenge is to limit myself to 30 mins a day on 9gag :), who knew that scrolling down could be so addicting.

one piece at a time man, just buy all the parts and put one together, our get a knowledgeable friend to help out. It's cheaper and easier than you think.

My new years resolution is 1920x1080

I'm just kidding...

My new years resolution is to be as nice, fun, well-rounded as I can be. I would just like to make people's lives better :)

• Like 1

I don't make resolutions. My only goal as to 2016 thus far is to buy a new PC aaaand... that's it.

• Like 1

@Joel_is_online Oh boo hoo 

My goal is to enjoy life more and be grateful of what I have more than complain about what I don't have. Also stop over thinking things.

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Joel_is_online Oh boo hoo 

My goal is to enjoy life more and be grateful of what I have more than complain about what I don't have. Also stop over thinking things.

Someone really cant understand a joke. You are obviously pissed at me for some reason so let's solve that in private and let it not go out over work or public forums, please.

15 hours ago, Joel_is_online said:

Someone really cant understand a joke. You are obviously pissed at me for some reason so let's solve that in private and let it not go out over work or public forums, please.

Nah mate Im not annoyed at you ya seem to have got the wrong end of the stick :P