LucaPlays

House/appartment Prices

The appartment and house prices.

i dont want them to be like 5000 or lower prices like that but more like 15000 for one of the cheapest,40000 for a more luxurious one but smaller,100000 for a luxurious one that has more space but less rooms,200k luxurious and plenty of space and so on

but this is not a accurate speculation of mine because of the money systeme..the money system has not been "Confirmed"to be like the way real life works because

RPG/MMO games also need to be somewhat realistic atleast this one.

if you would for example be able to buy a house when playing like...4 hours it would be a little to fast butt it would be alot better if you could for example get a hotel for a week or more IRL time for only a couple 10-100 per night but im not sying this would go for every one because like i said 10-100 a night, the 10 would then be for more old and "more unluxurious" ones and the more luxurious and nicer they are the more pricey.

Now back to houses and Appartments, if you are poor and want to have a "roof"above your head you could buy a little shack somewhere more unpopulated and less rich. but if you have the money you can buy a real big house or even a mansion to live in..have your own cleaner...

now i want to stop talking an let you think of more idea's in the comments of this post, Thanks for lissening and have a good day.

10 minutes ago, LucaPlays said:

the money system has not been "Confirmed"to be like the way real life works

It has.

11 minutes ago, LucaPlays said:

The appartment and house prices.

i dont want them to be like 5000 or lower prices like that but more like 15000 for one of the cheapest,40000 for a more luxurious one but smaller,100000 for a luxurious one that has more space but less rooms,200k luxurious and plenty of space and so on

but this is not a accurate speculation of mine because of the money systeme..the money system has not been "Confirmed"to be like the way real life works because

RPG/MMO games also need to be somewhat realistic atleast this one.

if you would for example be able to buy a house when playing like...4 hours it would be a little to fast butt it would be alot better if you could for example get a hotel for a week or more IRL time for only a couple 10-100 per night but im not sying this would go for every one because like i said 10-100 a night, the 10 would then be for more old and "more unluxurious" ones and the more luxurious and nicer they are the more pricey.

Now back to houses and Appartments, if you are poor and want to have a "roof"above your head you could buy a little shack somewhere more unpopulated and less rich. but if you have the money you can buy a real big house or even a mansion to live in..have your own cleaner...

now i want to stop talking an let you think of more idea's in the comments of this post, Thanks for lissening and have a good day.

Money has been confirmed to be realistic to the USD. When you first start your character you will have a hotel room as a temporary place to stay until you are able to purchase a house or apartment. 

• Like 1