Good Idea or not?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea or not?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

Question

i have a Geforce GTX 950 and i dont know if i can run the game... 

Do you need a very good Pc rig to run it or not... if you do i would deffinitly freffer to beable to change the Grapphics seetings In Game so that others with a worse pc can still play it in a nice smooth fps so that me and my friends can still play eventho my friends have worse rigs.

i know this should and normally will be added to the game but i dont want the game to have minor diffrences if youy do for example Low it just lowers the texure quality...

if you think the game should be well optimized and have a modarate amount of graphics settings to choose from Like this and answer or via comment or via poll.

Thanks for lissening and have a good day!

Edited by LucaPlays

2 answers to this question

Hey there @LucaPlays, please use the search bar located at the top right of this page since this has been answered multiple times already. It's unclear exactly what type pf PC specs you will need to run Identity since it is too early in development, but if you can run games like GTA 5, ArmA 3 or Ark then you can run Identity. 

• Like 2

you have a gtx 970 and probably 8 gb ram + some vram?

i'm not sure why you ask but with that rig you'll most probably have no problem (except you've installed the wrong drivers).

optimization etc. depends on the amount of settings you can choose between.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1