Frozed

Are we hyped guys?

Let me see how many read this post, and post they're future roleplay name in Identity!

Mine is will probably be Billy Johnson :D 

Edited by Frozed

Gunther T Miles, CEO, owner and Manager of IKEA on paramo and scooter brothers mc president

Edited by Shimozukachi

I am hyped and this got me thinking of a role-play name.  Perhaps I will go with the surname of my Korean side, Pak, which happens to be the same as nearly 4,000,000 other real-world Koreans.  As for first name, I do not know; but, my first name will most likely be English/Biblical, which is something very traditional.  I'll try not to pick a common name such as John.

As for my occupation, I do not know.  I am going to be realistic and admit that I will not open a business anytime soon.  I might open a fast food joint, should the game allow that.  My career plan, for the most part, will be political.

@Shadow765 have always been dreaming of manufacturing boxes (wich kind of dreams, only him knows haha)

Anyway, i'm hyped and i'll be a gun factory, just waiting to know the name of the region i'll be in to name my industry (i know half the name i'll choose atm)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ST_Helios said:

@Shadow765 have always been dreaming of manufacturing boxes (wich kind of dreams, only him knows haha)

Anyway, i'm hyped and i'll be a gun factory, just waiting to know the name of the region i'll be in to name my industry (i know half the name i'll choose atm)

Well then, I would order some guns from you for self defense :)

I came up with the idea cuz box will be in great demand, can be used by the mafia (transport money) or by other type of business (clothing ect)

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Well then, I would order some guns from you for self defense :)

I came up with the idea cuz box will be in great demand, can be used by the mafia (transport money) or by other type of business (clothing ect)

e x c i t i n g. my name is undecided tbh. i'm bad at names.

I'm using something similar to my real name but slightly different. 

Edited by facade