SharpShep

Fake Drivers Licence

Just a thought but would this not be an interesting Item you get one and it changes your name in the game while active so people can't find you as easy and think you just look like someone else.  Also make and sell them to other players.

• Like 3

Work well for criminals and if something was really fishy you could hold them while you scan the liscense to see if its real

It works well for maybe assassins, criminals or peeps on the run from criminals or just in general for the lols, perhaps if you are banned somewhere you can use this to get back in

Fake IDs would be pretty cool. Since I'm probably going to dabble a bit into crime, I think having a fake ID would be pretty handy.

2 hours ago, looper1235 said:

Work well for criminals and if something was really fishy you could hold them while you scan the liscense to see if its real

Not scanning that would be kinda op maybe a spot the difference game and the better and more expensive the ID the harder it would be to spot.

I think it is a great idea, however isn't this a suggestion? Shouldn't this have been posted there? I feel you most likely would get more elaborate and detailed feedback.