QuannTann

Characters

Question

Alright ya'll, if you've seen this answer on the forums please direct me there; Otherwise feel free to answer.

So my question is one that pertains to our Roleplay characters. As in, will we be able to have multiple characters per server? Or multiple 'identities' if you will.

I simply ask because I have a few ideas for a Business character as well as a criminal character, and I would love to be able to play as all three. Though of course one being more played by me than the others, I would just like to be able to dip my foot into the multiple areas of life.

I can understand if we cannot, and if so I will continue to be happy with my Law Enforcement character.

Thanks ya'll.

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, QuannTann said:

As in, will we be able to have multiple characters per server?

I am sure (private server owners) will have a choice and I am not sure if the official servers will allow for 2 characters or not. @HairyGrenade can help by confirming if I am right or not and will elaborate more.

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am sure (private server owners) will have a choice and I am not sure if the official servers will allow for 2 characters or not. @HairyGrenade can help by confirming if I am right or not and will elaborate more.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will be able to have multiple characters on one server. 

Awesome! Thanks for the answers guys!