The suggestion is that players can operate their own 'consumer' trucks. By this I mean food trucks, Ice cream trucks and trucks that sell merchandise and such out the side of the back - aka a mobile shop. These can allow the player to move their shop to markets easily, to just RP as a Mr Whippy and just for a bit of fun really.

Example of 'consumer' merch truck;dsc051671.jpg

-Also players could own the classic hotdog and etc stands, probably using an AI to sell the goods because of the small job, but it would make the owner money.

• Like 1

A.I. won't be prevalent throughout the island (except for select stores and shops), but I do like the idea of a food truck. They're common in my city, so to be able to use one that's actually functional would be pretty sweet!

1 hour ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

The suggestion is that players can operate their own 'consumer' trucks. By this I mean food trucks, Ice cream trucks and trucks that sell merchandise and such out the side of the back - aka a mobile shop. These can allow the player to move their shop to markets easily, to just RP as a Mr Whippy and just for a bit of fun really.

Example of 'consumer' merch truck;dsc051671.jpg

-Also players could own the classic hotdog and etc stands, probably using an AI to sell the goods because of the small job, but it would make the owner money.

These consumer trucks won't be available, at least not on release. 

• Like 1

I believe what's left to do is to park a van / box truck in a shady alleyway and try to get ppl 

You don't have to get a special vehicle, just pick one with a good trunk and paint it / stick a advertisement banner on it