LeAristocrat

Crafting Items/Products (In Game or 3D meshes upload)

I understand that players will be able to craft items for other players to furnish their apartments with. Presumably this will be a productive way to make money in the game for players who love to create. Will this crafting be done online (as in a prebuilt crafting process) or will players be able to manually design and import items with 3D meshes etc?

If the crafting process will allow the import of 3D meshes to the game, how soon will templates/specs/parameters/rules etc. be available to creators so that we can start working on items in advance :D

I've asked a similar question but about clothing and shoes - I wanted to start on designing for my own clothing store. The answer I got was only what was in game is what we can use to create, sell or use personally.

Ahh okay. If that's the case, I hope that eventually this becomes a feature. I'm sure they've probably thought of it but are focusing on the priorities right now. Thanks for the info!

the shirts will likley be made using some sort of in game creator, while the crafting will likley be quite simple. just requiring the materials and waching an animtion of your charecter putting it together

none of this is confirmed, maybe a mod or admin would put his/her input on how much confermation we have on the subject :)