Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Hello!

Hello, my name is Alex! Recently, I became interested in this Identity mmo game that simulates real life. I've been very interested and, in general, hyped for the game. In the coming days, when my paycheck arrives, I will purchase the cititzen pass. I simply cannot wait for the 2017 release. In the game I hope to be selling and buying in things such as real estate, stocks and artwork. I also have some ideas about how the island could be ran so I'd love to get into politics in the future. Can't wait to see you all in game!

• Like 1

Welcome to the community @Alex! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Best Regards

~Dolore 

Edited by dolore
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums @Alex! I'd love some art for my apartment so maybe I'll need to buy some from you. Hope to see you around and if you have any questions you can toss me a message! :)

• Like 1

@Alex Hello and welcome to the community! It is exciting to have another role player around! The potential of this game has a lot of us ready to play!

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!