SamanthaFur

The Underground Clothes And Crafts

Hello my fellow immigrants! My name is Samantha, and I am here looking for employees for my clothes and crafts franchise. We handle in some more of the modern day clothing. From tees all the way to dresses, nightstands to bookshelves, couches to king beds, we want to make the world of Identity full of style and guile! Here at The Underground, we plan on making quality apparel and designs to keep your wardrobe and your home staying in the times. Need to have something for a more formal meet? We will have a selection of ties, gowns, suits, and shoes to make sure you are looking the part! Going to a party and need a costume? We will supply the most recent and relevant costumes from heroes to villains, mages to warriors, and all sorts of things in between! Is your wallpaper just too boring, or your living room need more fancy furniture? We will have all kinds of home appliances available, whether it be a sofa, desk, or other furnishing, The Underground has you covered! Now that you've heard our sales pitch, we have another pitch to give to you! Here at the Underground we need quality designers and crafters to help us make this all come true! Apply now to be hired as a member of our team! Simply send me a message with  your level of work experience, along with which department you believe you can fall under! The following are our positions:

Owner- Samantha

CEO- Available!

Head of Production- Available!

(2)Resources- Available!

(4+)Craftsman[Clothing]- Available!

(4+)Craftsman[Furnishing]- Available!

Accounting & Finance- Available!

(2)Marketing- Available!

I look forward to meeting you all! Leave your resume as a reply, or PM me.

Edited by SamanthaFur
  • Like 1