Sign in to follow this  
SamanthaFur

The Laundromat

I can only guess that dirty money can and will be a bit of a problem. So I am here for the proposal of The Laundromat. Didn't know whether or not to post this here or in business, because it kind of fits both. I plan on opening up a clothing line, some hopefully nice looking clothes to keep all of you criminals looking nice and sharp. Of course, we might fudge our profits a little bit... Give the benefit right unto you! We at The Laundromat plan on giving our customers a 75 cent on the dollar exchange, which crushes the laundry industry high of 50 cents on the dollar. Our motto here is "It only costs 25 cents to do your laundry!" Will be looking forward to all of our potential customers, and hopefully some people looking for employment. Like most clothing and crafts companies, we need designers. So I extend my hand to all of you crafty criminals, get some designs going and let's clean up our dirty dollars!

• Like 1

Laundromat Money Laundering, My colleague had this brilliant Idea just this very morning. 

Edited by itstomeo

3 hours ago, itstomeo said:

Laundromat Money Laundering, My colleague had this brilliant Idea just this very morning. 

Yes, except less the idea of it being a physical laundromat, but rather normal businesses like a clothing and furnishings all-around department store, using that to cook the books and make the profits look larger than they actually are. Then, distributing all of the money back out to those who asked it to be cleaned! The whole idea and slogan however comes from a laundromat, you go in, pay your 25 cents, clean your clothes, and leave. Same deal. Come in, pay your 25 cents, get your 75 cents back clean and spendable, and do that for every dollar you want to clean.