Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

Jailtime

How will serving jail-time work? For example: let's say I'm in prison for robbery, and I have to serve 45 minutes. If I decide to leave the game mid-term, what happens? Does the timer pause and resume once I return to that server, or does the timer continue to countdown even after I leave?

I do Believe so, Unlike a dark rp server for example. It is computer automated so I think when you come back on it will resume your sentence. but hey prison is another game by itself with ganking and shanking people. that's better then sitting in a jail-cell all sentence.

• Like 1

I think its best to resume the timer because if you had to go or your internet connection died, it would be unfair to be punished more

• Like 2

I hated and loved cityliferpg2 jailtimes they were stackable and high like attempted murder was 45m and you had to be ingame and not afk for your jail time so it made you not wanna break the law  and if you did you made sure to cover your asses lol tho I get not many people want long jail time they wanna kill a cop go to jail for 10m n go back at it cuz jail is boring 

On 12/11/2016 at 4:06 PM, Shadow765 said:

I think its best to resume the timer because if you had to go or your internet connection died, it would be unfair to be punished more

Agreed

• Like 1