Suben

Information on the integration of kick-starter backers.

Hello, I was wondering about how our kick-starter accounts/status/rewards will be connected to our accounts on this new website. Also will there be any implementation of rewards in the modules?

If you create an account and log in on the main website (not the forums) you'll find an option to claim pledges. It's pretty quick and easy to do!

And yes, you will have access to some of the rewards in the modules.

Soon you will see icons representing your pledge rewards next to your forum name which will be publicly visible whenever you post to the forums too! Just link your forum account to your main account, and we'll take care of the rest!

Alright! It may just be a bug. Give us a moment, and we'll try to fix it!

Edit: Looks like it worked!

Don't worry it isn't a bug its working fine, It automatically added my pledge amount before I even claimed it. 

Your system is too good for me :).

14 hours ago, Paratus said:

If you create an account and log in on the main website (not the forums) you'll find an option to claim pledges. It's pretty quick and easy to do!

And yes, you will have access to some of the rewards in the modules.

14 hours ago, Motown said:

Soon you will see icons representing your pledge rewards next to your forum name which will be publicly visible whenever you post to the forums too! Just link your forum account to your main account, and we'll take care of the rest!

May I ask why your identity must be a minimum of 6 characters long? I would much prefer to have my Identity the same as my Forum username.

Thanks

Not really sure on that. Maybe I can get Paratus to change it, but keep in mind that the website username is only for login purposes. You won't be required to use that Username as your display name in Identity or on the forums.  It won't be publicly visible to anyone!

5 minutes ago, Motown said:

Not really sure on that. Maybe I can get Paratus to change it, but keep in mind that the website username is only for login purposes. You won't be required to use that Username as your display name in Identity or on the forums.  It won't be publicly visible to anyone!

Ahh right, that's fine then. When do you chose your display name for in-game? I'll go ahead and register then, hopefully if the number of characters does change I will be able to get my account username changed.

Thanks.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Ahh right, that's fine then. When do you chose your display name for in-game?

You will choose your in-game name when creating your character for the first time after downloading the game client when it ultimately launches.  All of that will be handled in-game!

When will I be able to upgrade my package? I backed during Kickstarter but I'd like to upgrade to beta now that I'm not living on the street (quite literally).