Sign in to follow this  
Reshay

Howdy!

Greetings everyone!

I've been following Identity's development for a while now and I believe it's time to meet you all! I'm known as Reshay, which is the name of my first ever character I created on a roleplaying SA:MP server back in 2008. I've been a member of communities such as Everlast Gaming, IBP:RP and Valhalla Gaming on Multi Theft Auto before Los Santos Roleplay ( SA:MP server ) officially became my home in 2009. I've been a game administrator on this server until 2013 when I had to quit because of college. This mod is getting oldschool but I could say that I've never found a game that provides such an immersive roleplaying experience. I just hope that Identity will be THE MMORPG we're all looking for. 

What else could I say? I'm a 23 years old law student from Romania ( yes, we lawyers love to play a good game once in a while ). I'm a casual Dota 2 and Rocket League playa and I'm also working as a freelance graphic designer ( mostly corporate design such as logos and branding, as well as web design ). I'm a 9gagger. Reason why I get up in the morning? Dank memes.

I really hope to see ya'll in game soon!

• Like 2

Welcome @Reshay, glad you decided to join us! Seems like you've got a lot of experience in RP so I'm interested to see what you do with your character in Identity. Maybe live a double life? Anyways, hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to message me :)

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!

@Reshay hey there. Welcome to the community. It should be really interesting to see what you come up with in game based off of all your to experience. I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

Thank you for your warm welcome! @HairyGrenade @Indoorseeker - I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I believe I will be developing a young and dynamic character who will pursue a career with a law enforcement agency. Hopefully, he will become a great gangs and narcotics detective one day.

Edited by Reshay

16 hours ago, Reshay said:

I'm a 9gagger. Reason why I get up in the morning? Dank memes.

I like you already. Welcome to the community! :) 

• Like 1