JoelKeys

Which Is The Best Gang?

I'm not interested in joining one, I simply want to know which one is the best in terms of members, connections and infamy. Thanks.

• Like 1

Well you've got your gangs, the mob, the triads and the yakuza. Do you mean which is the best out of all of them or just gangs?

25 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Well you've got your gangs, the mob, the triads and the yakuza. Do you mean which is the best out of all of them or just gangs?

The most organised, populated, respected and feared group.

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

The most organised, populated, respected and feared group.

The corrupt politicans just joking, I'm not sure but im going to look into it now. I'll message you.

Edited by Zeus

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The corrupt politicans just joking, I'm not sure but im going to look into it now. I'll message you.

Thank you.

You aren't going to get many good answers here. Everybody is going to say that their own gang is the most powerful, the largest, and the most infamous. @IDEN would answer that his crime family is the best, just like I would say that mine is the best.

There are more than a few 'organisations' on here which are downright idiotic and have no real plans, but I won't name names because all that would do is start an argument. In other words, do your own research and reach your own conclusion, because everybody here is 100% biased.

• Like 2

It would be Really cool if someone created an Illuminati / Freemasons branch and they have control in the government and everything.

Edited by itstomeo

13 minutes ago, itstomeo said:

It would be Really cool if someone created an Illuminati / Freemasons branch and they have control in the government and everything.

;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, itstomeo said:

Wow, outstanding work on your Brotherhood.

Thank you very much. Appreciate the positive feedback!

• Like 1

How could they be good if they haven't been in game yet to show us what they can do?

I have a strong feeling most of these clubs are full of fantasizers, hence rendering them useless/not feared 

Back when I had my MC, a lot of people would like to say that it was one of the best which was kind of wrong due to Capped's statement about not being in game yet. Although it wasn't really the biggest and although we hadn't shown anything for ourselves, I still think we were rather well respected amongst the other criminal enterprises. I think that is something you can ask apart from who is the best, but instead who is the most respected as that is a lot easier to track on a forum. 

• Like 1