RogueTiger

How will a murder be judged as RDM?

To my understanding there are measures in place to counter RDM, but is this for all killing, or is more RP orientated killing permitted, as I would be quite interested in RP'ing as a serial killer where murders would be methodical, follow a pattern and not be non sensical. Thanks for any and all feedback. :)

thTZBUQEW4.jpg

I hope RDM isn't a thing. Make guns hard to get and make murder an extremely long sentence. In real life I could potentially kill a random person, but due to the risk there is no point. Same thing should happen in the game, ALLOW people to RDM but make the punishment for murder be so daunting that it discourages people from doing it.

1 hour ago, RogueTiger said:

To my understanding there are measures in place to counter RDM, but is this for all killing, or is more RP orientated killing permitted, as I would be quite interested in RP'ing as a serial killer where murders would be methodical, follow a pattern and not be non sensical. Thanks for any and all feedback. :)

thTZBUQEW4.jpg

Roleplaying as a serial killer would be useless as there is no perma-death. You could ask your next victim for permission otherwise i'd suggest that you don't kill anyone without a true reason

2 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Roleplaying as a serial killer would be useless as there is no perma-death. You could ask your next victim for permission otherwise i'd suggest that you don't kill anyone without a true reason

Perma death is an option for private server owners to choose from.

Also you can rp as a serial killer either way, just make a pattern for your kills.

3 hours ago, RogueTiger said:

but is this for all killing, or is more RP orientated killing permitted, as I would be quite interested in RP'ing as a serial killer where murders would be methodical, follow a pattern and not be non sensical. Thanks for any and all feedback. :)

You will probably be able to rp it yes, but not obviously in big chunks. @HairyGrenade give your opinion on this please.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RogueTiger said:

thTZBUQEW4.jpg

There aren't features to support a specific job for serial killers, but you can definitely kill anyone, however there will be mechanics still for RDM.

Thanks for all the replies, I understand why people don't want RDM as not everyone in real life is killing each other, however people do indeed do it, the punishment should be harsh on it to try and discourage it but I feel like if someone knows the risks then she's should be able to do it