JoelKeys

Would You Rather

We played this on a server I used to work on. Essentially all it is is you post a Would You Rather question while answering the previous one. Here is an example:

Would You Rather: Go Deaf or Blind

Answer: Go Blind

Would You Rather: Be Able To Be Invisible or Fly

You get the picture. Have fun :)

Would You Rather: Love or Money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

We played this on a server I used to work on. Essentially all it is is you post a Would You Rather question while answering the previous one. Here is an example:

Would You Rather: Go Deaf or Blind

Answer: Go Blind

Would You Rather: Be Able To Be Invisible or Fly

You get the picture. Have fun :)

Would You Rather: Love or Money

money

would you rather: macos or linux?

Linux is an operation system, so I assume that macos means macOS? I'm not trying to be a smartass here, ...... I'm not very well versed in computer lingo.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Linux is an operation system, so I assume that macos means macOS? I'm not trying to be a smartass here, ...... I'm not very well versed in computer lingo.

Oh yeah, well it's a stupid question anyway because most people here will prefer Windows or not even use MacOS or Linux

• Like 1

I had no clue what Linux even was until I read requests for Mac and Linux support for one of the games I have on Steam. I think I'll stick with my Windows

15 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Oh yeah, well it's a stupid question anyway because most people here will prefer Windows or not even use MacOS or Linux

you've fucked it up. you just had one job (to choose between mac os and linux because that's how the game works). ya know what: i'll forgive you this time for not turning on your head. and now again:

mac os or linux?

Edited by Shimozukachi

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you've fucked it up. you just had one job (to choose between mac os and linux because that's how the game works). ya know what: i'll forgive you this time for not turning on your head. and now again:

mac os or linux?

'Turning your head on', not 'Turning on your head' You say that a lot and get it wrong every single time.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

'Turning your head on', not 'Turning on your head' You say that a lot and get it wrong every single time.

did the guy say that didn't realise that it's macOS because he shut down his head. now stop being butthurt and get back to the topic, leekboy.

macOS or linux?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

did the guy say that didn't realise that it's macOS because he shut down his head. now stop being butthurt and get back to the topic, leekboy.

macOS or linux?

'Shut his head down'

Take it from me you need to stop saying it that way round, for example saying 'Turn on your head' means in the proper spoken sense that something is turning on top of my head, like 'Turn the cap on your head, it's wonky'

Edited by Kickapoo

44 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

'Shut his head down'

Take it from me you need to stop saying it that way round, for example saying 'Turn on your head' means in the proper spoken sense that something is turning on top of my head, like 'Turn the cap on your head, it's wonky'

i don't care about it at all. you should get some hobbies, my little grammar bitch ;)

linux or macOS?

Edited by Shimozukachi

33 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i don't care about it at all. you should get some hobbies, my little grammar bitch ;)

linux or macOS?

I do have hobbies and probably more of a life than you do, try again.

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I do have hobbies and probably more of a life than you do, try again.

obviously. that's why you're a grammar bitch that has a conversation with me in a public thread just because you don't know what macOS is ;)

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

obviously. that's why you're a grammar bitch that has a conversation with me in a public thread just because you don't know what macOS is ;)

Believe it or not I'm not talking to you 24/7 Shimo, you dumb cunt. Also I know what macOS is, but you typing 'macos' meant the word was read as one word when I first saw it.

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Believe it or not I'm not talking to you 24/7 Shimo, you dumb cunt. Also I know what macOS is, but you typing 'macos' meant the word was read as one word when I first saw it.

grammar bitch confirmed. if you would've known macOS you wouldn't have started doing all that bullshit at all because if i mention linux and macos in the same post it's 100 % obviously that i didn't mean the 2 operating systems linux and macOS at all. nada, niente. now go and continue whatever you do except being a grammar bitch :D

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Would'nt want to waste a good cake by sitting on it now would we? I'll take the dick and eat the cake please. 

Trapped in a room full of spiders or trapped in a room full of deadly snakes?

46 minutes ago, chuck_01272003 said:

spiders becuase you never specified if it was deadly

You forgot to state another "would you rather question" after you answered the previous one. It's ok I'll do it for you.

would you rather Swim through a pile of shit or a pile of dead bodies?

(swimming pool sized, you have to get from one end to the other)

On 26-1-2017 at 3:53 PM, KingBen1223 said:

You forgot to state another "would you rather question" after you answered the previous one. It's ok I'll do it for you.

would you rather Swim through a pile of shit or a pile of dead bodies?

(swimming pool sized, you have to get from one end to the other)

Well then, dead bodies it is!

Would you rather have your partner tell the truth all the time, or lie in a way you'd never find out?

tell the truth all the time

would you rather not be able drink for a week, or not be able to eat for a week?

18 minutes ago, Trisword said:

would you rather not be able drink for a week, or not be able to eat for a week?

not be able to eat for a week.

Would you prefer playing a game or typing crud here lol.

Edited by nicko2u

On 12/10/2016 at 6:26 PM, Kickapoo said:

How's it a stupid question? Many people prefer Linux over windows.

On 03/02/2017 at 11:22 AM, Trisword said:

not be able to eat, hands down!

2 hours ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

How's it a stupid question? Many people prefer Linux over windows.

You've brought up a conversation that happened almost two months ago mate, can ya not