Sign in to follow this  
TheLord

Questions

um, developers, i have recently run upon your game and have a lot of hope that this will be the next big thing, yet i have a couple of questions. For one i was wondering if an rv or a boat could be customized like a home, another thing i was wondering about was how would the prison work (estimated times inside for crimes, how to get out, lawfully or not). Lastly i was wondering on how the health system would work, you talked about it in the trailer but never elaborated on how it would be realistic. Thanks

24 minutes ago, TheLord said:

um, developers, i have recently run upon your game and have a lot of hope that this will be the next big thing, yet i have a couple of questions. For one i was wondering if an rv or a boat could be customized like a home, another thing i was wondering about was how would the prison work (estimated times inside for crimes, how to get out, lawfully or not). Lastly i was wondering on how the health system would work, you talked about it in the trailer but never elaborated on how it would be realistic. Thanks

1. An RV and boat hmm that's a good question.

Here i will pass the questions to @HairyGrenade

On 01/01/2016 at 6:00 PM, Motown said:

Currently, the maximum jail sentence is 45 minutes. That could change! It's a simple value that we can set and modify on the fly, and will do so based on future testing!

First off, there are two areas you may be placed in when arrested.  Jail, for minor crimes lasting no more than 5-10 minutes where you will simply have to sit around in your cell, harassing the neighboring inmates until released, and Prison, for major crimes!

The prison feature is like playing an entirely new game in itself! There is shanking, gangs, territory control, prison breaks, or even just social areas for those who don't want get their hands dirty! Prisoners can request a trial, and if accepted, will be sent to a court house where a jury of players will determine your fate. If acquitted, you will be released on the spot, where you can continue your life on the outside, but if found guilty, you will have to spend the remainder of your time in prison, and can choose to leave at your own will once your sentence expires.

49 minutes ago, TheLord said:

There will be different types but they won't be customizable. At least not on release, sorry! 

46 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will be different types but they won't be customizable. At least not on release, sorry! 

Are the Meth RV's player vehicles or are they stationary places you go to?

17 minutes ago, AlanDavidson said:

Are the Meth RV's player vehicles or are they stationary places you go to?

Player vehicles.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Player vehicles.

Okay thank you!

I have one other question; Is there a stationary NPC Vendor the player needs to process/sell the drugs they make to similar to altis life? How do you sell them if not?

Not sure if this is something that's yet to be decided but I figured I'd throw the question out anyway.

5 minutes ago, AlanDavidson said:

Okay thank you!

I have one other question; Is there a stationary NPC Vendor the player needs to process/sell the drugs they make to similar to altis life? How do you sell them if not?

Not sure if this is something that's yet to be decided but I figured I'd throw the question out anyway.

I believe right now you don't need to process it at all. You can grow it in an RV or your apartment and then sell it. There might be a mechanic added that adds more steps before distribution is possible. 

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

I believe right now you don't need to process it at all. You can grow it in an RV or your apartment and then sell it. There might be a mechanic added that adds more steps before distribution is possible. 

Cool! I always found it kinda lame that cops could camp the only place you could produce them in A3L.

Thanks for the quick answers!

5 minutes ago, AlanDavidson said:

Cool! I always found it kinda lame that cops could camp the only place you could produce them in A3L.

Thanks for the quick answers!

No problem! :D