Nikolo

More Payment Options to Purchase the game!!

Hi,

I really like to buy the Beta Access of the Game, but..

I live in South Asia and PayPal here is a pain in the rear because it rejects the payment (Government Restriction),

I don't know for what godly reason. Is it possible for Asylum Entertainments to implement more payment options

apart from PayPal, like G2PAY or something more like Skrill or Neteller but G2PAY is more preferable here

because it comes with various payment methods.

Please can the right people consider this request not only from me but from more people like me in Asia and other parts

of the world who have no PayPal or PayPal is being a pain in the rear for them too.

P.S : My friend Ruri-Chan has a Question; "Is the game gonna be Available on Steam or any other Platform?".

EDIT - Found the Game in Steam/Greenlight/Concepts So, Yeah

Regards :D

Edited by Nikolo

1 hour ago, Nikolo said:

Hi,

I live in South Asia and PayPal here is a pain in the rear because it rejects the payment (Government Restriction),

I don't know for what godly reason. Is it possible for Asylum Entertainments to implement more payment options

apart from PayPal, like G2PAY or something more like Skrill or Neteller but G2PAY is more preferable here

Please can the right people consider this request not only from me but from more people like me in Asia and other parts

of the world who have no PayPal or PayPal is being a pain in the rear for them too.

P.S : My friend Ruri-Chan has a Question; "Is the game gonna be Available on Steam or any other Platform?".

I don't think they are adding the payment options when they change the crowd funding page which probably includes items on pledges which will be close to beta release. @HairyGrenade am I right?

Edited by JamesLuck01

3 hours ago, Nikolo said:

Hi,

There are plans to add more payment options in the future, but I'm not sure when.

6 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There are plans to add more payment options in the future, but I'm not sure when.

Well that's a sign of relief, Thanks for letting us know :)