ErjonBerisha

Ilyri Convenience Stores

food.png.99d86f2dd9df31e27db7a27bbfc86f5

FAQ's

Who are we?

Ilyri is a company that sells food, drinks and other miscellaneous items in our designated stores around the map.

What makes us different?

Ilyri tries to aim selling quality products that will satisfy our customers. Our main target is to sell food, drinks and other miscellaneous items near homes, office buildings and landmarks so that it can be "convenient" for you to get that sandwich you really needed.

How do you apply?

Reply to this thread using the template provided.

Administration

CEO - @ErjonBerisha

*Chief of Transportation and Supplying - (Max.1)

Other

Secretary - (Max.1)

*I'll work closely with the Chief of Transportation and Supplying to see what we need to supply all our stores.

If you need to require any information for any job listed, I will explain it.

All employees are entitled to a complementary suit from Ilyri.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions then ask below.

Edited by ErjonBerisha
My company is turning into a incorporation
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Good to see this sort of thing happening in Identity! I hope to see your business work out in game

Yes I hope it will work out. I don't think that people will want to work a shitty job so I will have to do something like Amazon Go Store

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

Nice, if you sell any clothing raw materials I will be happy to purchase in bulk from you :)

@JoelKeys With the farmers I will be working with, I will try to find in some way of getting leather for your shoes and wool for your suits so that I can supply your high end apperal store. If there is any other type of materials you need just contact me.

Edited by ErjonBerisha
  • Like 1

On 19/12/2016 at 2:51 AM, KingBen1223 said:

It would be pretty cool if this store just blows up in popularity and becomes the Walmart of Identity.

Same it would be cool if it was like Walmart

Hello guys, I see that there is a lot of support for this convenience store company.

Its because of this successful rise in popularity in my idea I am thinking of new ideas and that is why my company is turned into a incorporation.

Thanks a lot guys!

Edited by ErjonBerisha