JoelKeys

A Meeting

I have received more than a few offers now in my PMs and as a result I feel this post is important. For those of you who dont know, I am Joel Keys, founder and CEO of Keys High-End Apparel. I like to think we are one of the leading formal wear businesses on the market. I already have multiple orders for suits from many companies and such. 

Tomorrow I will be holding a meeting on discord, you do not need to speak if you dont wish but I encourage any CEOs who would like a deal made between us to come along. I will attach a list of persons of interest to me as well as people who have already contacted me. My business with these people will remain private until further notice. 

This will help everyone who attends, so if you are smart I encourage you to bring a pen and paper as you will have some writing to do. We will discuss contracts including services we provide each other and we will also have some discussions about some rough figures so that you know roughly what you will be gaining/losing. 

Here is the list of people of interest:

@DrivenMuffin - CEO of Aegis Security

@RexProcer - CEO of Southern Group Real Estate

@Herzog - Founder of The Gentleman's Club and CEO of Winstons Tailors 

@BioHaze - My CFO

@dolore - Private

@Zebra - Private

Those are people in which I would like to make a proposal and/or we have already made a deal or are in negotiations. @Herzog is an exception, as he is the founder of TGC. 

If there are any business owners who would also like to come, please do. If you are a company that requires your employees to wear a suit, I will be doing a pre-order for my products in which you will receive a pre-order discount. 

This is a good opportunity to make friends in high places too, so even if you dont want a deal, feel free to come just dont waste our time. Just let me know if you are coming by replying below. 

P. S Any gang leaders are welcome too, although I have a rule. I do not want to be informed or involved in any illegal activities, so if you are coming we are coming to talk sales, not dirty business. 

Thank you, 

Joel Keys, founder and CEO of Keys High-End Apparel. 

Edited by JoelKeys
  • Like 4

Im the President of Shadow and Ghost Box Factory

I want to attend this meeting

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

I have received more than a few offers now in my PMs and as a result I feel this post is important. For those of you who dont know, I am Joel Keys, founder and CEO of Keys High-End Apparel. I like to think we are one of the leading formal wear businesses on the market. I already have multiple orders for suits from many companies and such. 

Tomorrow I will be holding a meeting on discord, you do not need to speak if you dont wish but I encourage any CEOs who would like a deal made between us to come along. I will attach a list of persons of interest to me as well as people who have already contacted me. My business with these people will remain private until further notice. 

This will help everyone who attends, so if you are smart I encourage you to bring a pen and paper as you will have some writing to do. We will discuss contracts including services we provide each other and we will also have some discussions about some rough figures so that you know roughly what you will be gaining/losing. 

Here is the list of people of interest:

@DrivenMuffin - CEO of Aegis Security

@RexProcer - CEO of Southern Group Real Estate

@Herzog - Founder of The Platinum Club and CEO of Winstons Tailors 

@BioHaze - My CFO

@dolore - Private

@Zebra - Private

Those are people in which I would like to make a proposal and/or we have already made a deal or are in negotiations. @Herzog is an exception, as he is the founder of TGC. 

If there are any business owners who would also like to come, please do. If you are a company that requires your employees to wear a suit, I will be doing a pre-order for my products in which you will receive a pre-order discount. 

This is a good opportunity to make friends in high places too, so even if you dont want a deal, feel free to come just dont waste our time. Just let me know if you are coming by replying below. 

P. S Any gang leaders are welcome too, although I have a rule. I do not want to be informed or involved in any illegal activities, so if you are coming we are coming to talk sales, not dirty business. 

Thank you, 

Joel Keys, founder and CEO of Keys High-End Apparel. 

Sounds awesome!  Would love to tune in and listen.  My only concern is how can you discuss prices at this point?

As much as I would have loved to discuss business relations, I unfortunately will be unable to attend the meeting. If you let me know the exact time I will be able to send a company representative so that they may speak on my behalf. Have a great meeting!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cstove said:

Sounds awesome!  Would love to tune in and listen.  My only concern is how can you discuss prices at this point?

We can't really discuss prices. It's probably going to just be for networking and working out some potential deals that we could build upon once we get more information. 

5 hours ago, Cstove said:

The prices is more our end since they are unclear, but if we know that we have 78 people who need suits across all businesses, we can assume a minimum price of about $200-300 since valuation is similar to real life. 78x250 = 19500, so we have a rough estimate on how much we have to spend. 

Edited by JoelKeys

4 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

As much as I would have loved to discuss business relations, I unfortunately will be unable to attend the meeting. If you let me know the exact time I will be able to send a company representative so that they may speak on my behalf. Have a great meeting!

Any time after 6:30PM GMT, whenever suits your representative. Thank you for sending someone. 

Guys I am having some Internet issues so I won't be able to hold this meeting, anyone who wants to have it please join the discord anyway as I will start the meeting when the Internet gets fixed. 

10 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Any time after 6:30PM GMT, whenever suits your representative. Thank you for sending someone. 

@Cstove in 30 mins I believe

6 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

Pretty sure it already happened.  Will do next time.

It is basically an ongoing conversation now where poeple can discuss business.