So I'm curious, since its a real life sim, are we gonna see our character eat? Like taking bites, cause thatd be pretty cool, I think

I would love to go to a restaurant and order a meal and my guy take one bite then say " nope not good enghough and send it back"!

Edited by dolore

You'll be the one that says that as it's a voice over ip system which enables you to speak, and your character project the voice, lips and tongue moving.

And that's horrible. Just saying

I'm sure we'll see our characters drinking, smoking etc, would be great if we'd see them eating aswell :D What if you could eat in different ways? :o Like messy eating, fast eating, slow eating, elegant eating...

9 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'm sure we'll see our characters drinking, smoking etc, would be great if we'd see them eating aswell :D What if you could eat in different ways? :o Like messy eating, fast eating, slow eating, elegant eating...

choking maybe? 

*Grabs his hamburger as he takes a huge bite of it, chewing on it as he frowns, immediately spitting it out over his plate, quickly pushes himself of his chair as he walks over to the counter, throwing the hamburger into the staff's face.*

Foooood Waaaaar

1 hour ago, Aziz said:

YOU CANT EAT CAUSE YOU WILL BE A FAT COP WHO ARREST 

Uhh? Say whaaaat again?

Just now, QuiCKs said:

Uhh? Say whaaaat again?

IM GONNA ARREST YOU WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT REMEMBER MY WORDS

You will be able to eat and drink in Identity, they have also said they would like to try and make your character get bigger with how much food you consume.

What if we eat too much? Might a good idea to open up a gym for those who want to lose the love handles or pot belly's from eating too much turkey, Christmas dinner or New Years BBQ! Or just get ripped. Also for each character type there should be a generic diet plan for the varying weights to attack the fatness... but players can only find out what to do to lose or maintain their weight by visiting (and paying) a nutritionist at the gym that will prepare a diet guide and gym workout plan based on what the players is wanting to achieve with their image. 

Hey guys, we know now what'll happen if your character gets a little too thirsty/hungry. :D *click*

• Like 2