Officer_P

Requirements for computer

Hi, this game looks amazing but I have a big worry. 

So i have a Mac. This Mac costs a lot of money and I don't have another laptop or PC to play this game on. I wanted to know whether or not this game would overload my Mac or cause any other damage like crashes, hardware failure, viruses, etc. Any guarantees against any of this? Macs are not exactly the most gaming reliable technology out there.  

Hey there @Officer_P, While the Mac release of Identity won't come out until after the PC release, the developers want to do everything they can to ensure all players will get to experience the game. That being said, Macs and PC's can both posses different parts inside to provide different types of experiences. Ultimately, it all depends on what the specifications of the computer are. Identity won't cause your computer to experience hardware failure, and viruses. 

That sounds fair. I hope the developers will make it as compatible as possible with specs on a Mac cause although I am head-over-heals with this game, I don't want to crash my 1500$ laptop. I do believe most Macs have similar specs.

The sooner I find out whether or not my Mac will go bad or not with this game, the sooner I can buy my pass.

9 minutes ago, Officer_P said:

The sooner I find out whether or not my Mac will go bad or not with this game, the sooner I can buy my pass.

I doubt it, Mac might be able to play this on low with a Mac. Id recommend a PC 

Don't have one built for games, maybe in a year. I just really wanna be able to play on Mac with decent graphics and a good fps rate until i get a PC. They said it would be available for Mac so I'd assume they would make it as compatible with a Mac as a gaming PC, ya know without the shitty fps or low graphics.