Lefow

Hello from Denmark!

Hello identity community, i've been following this project since the first video came out (approx. 1 year ago) Anyways, i've been reading tweets about, that the devs are expecting the game to release early 2017, but in the forums people say late 2017 or early 2018.

I know it hasn't been confirmed yet, but i just wanted to know if anyone knew more about the approx. release date..

-Anyways, greetings from Denmark! :D

Hello and welcome @Lefow, thanks for deciding to join this community! Unfortunately the game's development hasn't progressed as expected, so it's been delayed. Although, the modules will be released before the far release date!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me :)

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

Hello and welcome @Lefow, thanks for deciding to join this community! Unfortunately the game's development hasn't progressed as expected, so it's been delayed. Although, the modules will be released before the far release date!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me :)

Oh thats quite sad.. oh well, guess we can't do anything else than wait, thanks for the quick answer though! :) 

Greetings @Lefow i am also recently new. I'm glad to see people from around the world joining the identity community. Maybe will will interact more or in game in the future!

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!