Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Money

Question

I am the CEO of Keys High-End Apparel and I am trying to put in place a viable business plan so that I know who gets paid what and what my projected overhead is gonna be etc. but I am finding it difficult as we dont know alot about money. How valuable is it? Donating $5000 IRL will get you $15,000 in-game, is this how valuable money is? One real life dollar is ~ three in-game dollars? Meaning a decent in game pay would be $750/week?

Basically I need to know roughly how much a reasonable pay would be and what the estimated costs fir manufacturing clothes are etc. so I can work out contracts with other businesses etc. 

Thanks. 

20 answers to this question

Firstly, we know that the money will be realistic to real life and so costs for shoes will cost like $30 - $200, clothing and stuff will be as close to real life costs too. 

@JoelKeys Money being being towards realistic things is yes. I gave that example but IDK about it, but things will cost as close to irl. E.g. a house $150k maybe or a decent car like $35k

Damn, so are we all gonna be homeless for a while then? If $5,000 IRL gets you $15,000 in-game, money must be very hard to get. 

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Damn, so are we all gonna be homeless for a while then? If $5,000 IRL gets you $15,000 in-game, money must be very hard to get. 

Its very hard to get, but no no one will be homeless on start. Those with out the apartment tier pledges will get to stay at a hotel in their chosen starting city for a certain amount of time, which means you need to start earning money quick and not be lazy. once the time is up, you get kicked out/ or you pay for the room. (its free in the time limit)

• Like 1

On 12/8/2016 at 10:39 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Its very hard to get, but no no one will be homeless on start. Those with out the apartment tier pledges will get to stay at a hotel in their chosen starting city for a certain amount of time, which means you need to start earning money quick and not be lazy. once the time is up, you get kicked out/ or you pay for the room. (its free in the time limit)

It can't be hard that to get.. If you were really broke 90% of the time it'd take all the fun out of the game, especially since almost everything is bought with in-game cash. @JoelKeys I think it'll be sort of like real life at the beginning. Think about it as if your like 18, and ur grandmaw kicked u out the house but rented u a hotel for a while, and you have to figure out how to make money before you become homeless. Once you get that down (assuming you were smart enough to figure it out, believe me most people cant make money) I assume it becomes  a lot easier to live, just manage your money good, save whatever you have extra until you can buy yourself something pretty or something you'll make profit off of. i.e. a company.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Capped said:

It can't be hard that to get.. If you were really broke 90% of the time it'd take all the fun out of the game, especially since almost everything is bought with in-game cash.

It will be hard/ realistic, because as soon as you join you have to start straight away to try earn money.

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It will be hard/ realistic, because as soon as you join you have to start straight away to try earn money.

Yeah of course, your wording in the first post I'd quoted made it sound as if money would be a super limited resource, thats all. :)

They stated that shoes, for example, cost 25$ - 50$. just too stupid to embed the tweet.

Edited by sGtDeathunter

32 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Shame we all camt have a house together and split the rent 

Actually, you can, at least according to the developers. If the owner allows, you can actually stay in their house. Now the agreement in which you can stay in their home that's between you and the owner is a whole other story....

6 minutes ago, DROSE said:

Actually, you can, at least according to the developers. If the owner allows, you can actually stay in their house. Now the agreement in which you can stay in their home that's between you and the owner is a whole other story....

More then 2 cuz what I read it was only 2

5 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Oh, well....I don't know about that. Maybe they'll allow more than two people in a residence, who knows....

1 hour ago, Topshotz357 said:

That was only becase the demo had a 2 bedroom apartment, you can have as many people living in your home as there are bedrooms.

• Like 2

On 12/12/2016 at 5:56 PM, Topshotz357 said:

You most likely could.

It might get a bit cramped if your in a 1-2 bedroom apartment but you could but like two beds in each room and have more than 2.

Just my guess, @HairyGrenade this would be nice to know if you could clarify.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Capped said:

You most likely could.

It might get a bit cramped if your in a 1-2 bedroom apartment but you could but like two beds in each room and have more than 2.

Just my guess, @HairyGrenade this would be nice to know if you could clarify.

a 2 bedroom can only "House" Two people, but you can invite more in, although they can't live in it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

a 2 bedroom can only "House" Two people, but you can invite more in, although they can't live in it. 

oh okay, thanks man. It'd be nice to see more than 2 people though, as, like a stated it'd make sense to put two beds in one room  and hold multiple.

4 minutes ago, Capped said:

oh okay, thanks man. It'd be nice to see more than 2 people though, as, like a stated it'd make sense to put two beds in one room  and hold multiple.

The plan is set for now, but it's always subject to change during development and even after. 

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The plan is set for now, but it's always subject to change during development and even after. 

Yeah ofc, I might make a suggestion for it :P

• Like 1

if players dont need your stuff you will get 0, if game doesn't have option of your business you will get 0

game business is about how to cheat newbies using your convince abilities and game holes