Preston_bodhi_343

Secretary of health

Dear respected citizens.

I am looking for a willing, reliable, honest, loyal and experienced individual to oversee the health of the state.

Your job will be to ensure patients are receiving medical care when they need it, you will also ensure that all hospitals and surgery centres are working to the best they can and providing high performance satisfaction and you will keep myself and the cabinet up to date on any medical research.

Should you be interested in the position please private message me and we can discuss this further.

Kind regard.

Governor candidate Bodhi Preston

Umm

shouldn't this be on the political forums and if you are willing to do the job you mentioned send me a PM and i'll put you in contact with one of my higher ups

I wasn't sure whether it should be on the politics forum but thank you for correcting me.

As much as I appreciate the offer I wouldn't be able to be both Governor and secretary of health however the position can be available for you if you are interested

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I wasn't sure whether it should be on the politics forum but thank you for correcting me.

As much as I appreciate the offer I wouldn't be able to be both Governor and secretary of health however the position can be available for you if you are interested

I'm already affiliated with a political party (the LPU) and what I was trying to offer was for you to join us and serve as the secretary of Health and be sort of a back up for the actually Governor