Hello! what weapons will come in this game? what sort of weapons for the police force, criminals, civs. What sort of weapons will come out ? Melee weapons, long range, short range? What do you guys think or want in the game? Shout it out i want to know.. ;)

Some of us have already predicted that while there may be weapons that are direct models of those that exist in real life, it's fairly unlikely that they'll use the same names, simply to avoid copyright infringement. 

There will be all sorts of weapons. 

From melee to pistols to assault rifles.

However, the illegal weapons, such as assault rifles will be very expensive and hard to come by. 

On 1/4/2016 at 0:25 AM, jabba_the_slut said:

Almost every weapon you can think of. Though explosives and sniper rifles wont be in the game

really no sniper rifles? i thought i saw someone with a hunting rifle in the trailer also what about optics for the weapons or will certain just come with optics or even silencers for a more stealthy approach to crime and justice

22 minutes ago, corporalgrif said:

really no sniper rifles? i thought i saw someone with a hunting rifle in the trailer also what about optics for the weapons or will certain just come with optics or even silencers for a more stealthy approach to crime and justice

Sniper rifles =/= hunting rifles, while they might both have sights I would imagine the hunting rifles would be less effective. 

I'm totally for not having big weapons in the game as it just makes it who ever is richest (who ever can buy the biggest guns) can control parts of the map and that ends up being boring asf

5 minutes ago, jcdock said:

Sniper rifles =/= hunting rifles, while they might both have sights I would imagine the hunting rifles would be less effective. 

I'm totally for not having big weapons in the game as it just makes it who ever is richest (who ever can buy the biggest guns) can control parts of the map and that ends up being boring asf

its not about the size of the weapon its about how you use it remember realistic damage a hunting rifle will probably instantly kill you 

From what I heard, if there are going to be any explosives. It will be for robbing the bank to get in the vault or whatever. Otherwise I don't think so.

Edited by minipie172
  • Like 1

Although I always think weapons are cool, over the years I've realized that I am the absolute worst at using them in games. This makes several jobs improbable for my characters unfortunately :( However, I still plan on having a weapon or two, probably a handgun and a carbine of some small caliber.

Edited by Rozmere

10 hours ago, Rozmere said:

Although I always think weapons are cool, over the years I've realized that I am the absolute worst at using them in games. This makes several jobs improbable for my characters unfortunately :( However, I still plan on having a weapon or two, probably a handgun and a carbine of some small caliber.

I'm the same, since you can have multiple characters I plan on having most of mine with only a handgun but one with lots of guns

They said there wont be heavy snipers and stuff, and i like this. The only snipers in the game will be hunting snipers, not 50. cal, or other modern snipers. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

They said there wont be heavy snipers and stuff, and i like this. The only snipers in the game will be hunting snipers, not 50. cal, or other modern snipers. 

Only hunting snipers? Not even a measly M24? Its basically just a more powerful version and military specs. Cause this basically means if there is going to be a gunfight, there won't be any long range marksmen (PLS NO! I LOVE SNIPING! PLS LET ME HAVE THIS!)

Edited by Romulus

1 hour ago, Lembo said:

I'm assuming handguns are legal then..?

This depends on the serving Governor whether guns are legal or not. I'm sure he or she can be persuaded ;) 

3 hours ago, Romulus said:

Only hunting snipers? Not even a measly M24? Its basically just a more powerful version and military specs. Cause this basically means if there is going to be a gunfight, there won't be any long range marksmen (PLS NO! I LOVE SNIPING! PLS LET ME HAVE THIS!)

Kind of ruins the hitman RP I was wanting to do :c

I wonder if you can use toilet paper as a powerful nonlethal melee weapon. Pillow fights would be cool, too.

Edited by Notering

1 hour ago, Vix said:

What about the big firetruck hoses? Will those be able to spray down and rag-doll people?

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

What about the big firetruck hoses? Will those be able to spray down and rag-doll people?

I could just steal one and ragdoll anyone on the streets. It'll also be the ultimate crime stopper. A gun fight? I'll just ragdoll ya both!

38 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

No clue, but if not you can always use firetruck as a weapon itself and just run over people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vix said:

No clue, but if not you can always use firetruck as a weapon itself and just run over people.

You don't dear to take my fire truck! But using the hoses to control protesters would be really fun :D

2 hours ago, Vix said:

REPORTED FOR VDM xD

• Like 2