Sign in to follow this  
AwsnoPro

Police Force

How will you be able to sign up to join the police force? How will it work, interviews? Missions? Tell me. B|

I imagine it's just a simple system in which you open a UI at the Police Station and ask to be accepted as an officer. I guess you could attach a message as well. Then I suppose the Chief or whoever would then approve or deny it :3

Just now, DrFelixPhD said:

I imagine it's just a simple system in which you open a UI at the Police Station and ask to be accepted as an officer. I guess you could attach a message as well. Then I suppose the Chief or whoever would then approve or deny it :3

Hmm yea i see, but people who play as a police officer should know the rules what they can and cannot do, and shouldn't they be tested for that an official interview or training course to make it as steady as possible?

1 minute ago, AwsnoPro said:

Hmm yea i see, but people who play as a police officer should know the rules what they can and cannot do, and shouldn't they be tested for that an official interview or training course to make it as steady as possible?

I imagine that idea might not work, simply because of how much of a ballache interviews would be to conduct. I suppose if the Chief wanted, he could do them if he wanted but I don't think it should be a requirement. 

• Like 1

If i'm not mistaking it will work just as DRFELIXPHD says. Here I'm guessing that you will start off as a cadet with like a taser and maybe a basic police car (not that fast) and then they probably will have some trusted members with higher ranks that will have responsibility for promotions and to kick off people that don't fit as police officers.

On private servers however, I think most of them will do interviews before you are allowed to join the police force.

I think you're onto something there @DrFelixPhD - Chief of Police should be notified of all new cadets that have applied to be an officer and are going through training. Once completed, it'll be up to him based on their test results as to whether they've been accepted or not and can only (per server) apply no more than 3 times. 

• Like 1