BigMike

I am staring a Delivery Company! Anyone interested?

So i was thinking about starting my own cooparation called Mike Transports...i hope to be delivering a range of products from other players, anything really cars, food, weapons, furniture and so on. I was hoping that you guys could help me with the Logo and perhaps a slogan...my slogan at the moment is Alan Transports " Pride in Delivery!"...

The logo has to have the colors black and gold with a truck going around a globe...i will release a picture of my first draft soon!

If you guys have any ideas for a logo or a slogan please do share. In return i will offer you guys a place in my company, we will discuss the position when the time comes!

1 hour ago, Topshotz357 said:

Im part of atlas security we could provide protection

That would be great! I was having a think about having security patrol our home depot...i would not mind working with you. How could we impliment the  whole security thing? Please do make suggestions. 

23 minutes ago, BigMike said:

That would be great! I was having a think about having security patrol our home depot...i would not mind working with you. How could we impliment the  whole security thing? Please do make suggestions. 

Well you could hire us to guard a store for a specific time frame and a truck or trucks from point to point example if you didnt have us your chances of getting robbed are higher then if a group of armed men are around you're truck 

19 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

Well you could hire us to guard a store for a specific time frame and a truck or trucks from point to point example if you didnt have us your chances of getting robbed are higher then if a group of armed men are around you're truck 

Oh that would be a great idea. The need for security is quite high in Identity and i could potential see us working together in the future. I will keep note of the proposed ideas and probably have a "Draft Decision" in a couple of days maybe. Thanks for the help

• Like 1

EDIT: Nevermind.

I'm running my own postal services company.

Edited by Capped
  • Like 1

- Mom I have three stars delivered by Mike Transports!

- Proud of you, son, you are a lieutenant now!

- No Ma, now ama gansta!instant_delivery.jpg

Edited by MrBot
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 6:29 PM, BigMike said:

So i was thinking about starting my own cooparation called Mike Transports...i hope to be delivering a range of products from other players, anything really cars, food, weapons, furniture and so on. I was hoping that you guys could help me with the Logo and perhaps a slogan...my slogan at the moment is Alan Transports " Pride in Delivery!"...

The logo has to have the colors black and gold with a truck going around a globe...i will release a picture of my first draft soon!

If you guys have any ideas for a logo or a slogan please do share. In return i will offer you guys a place in my company, we will discuss the position when the time comes!

Hey, I was thinking of becoming a bus/taxi driver. But after read your post, kind of interested to become a delivery driver. I am not good at speaking in English so if you let me work for you, it will be great. I live in UK now but i am not British.

I was thinking of starting my own cosmetics store (mostly clothes but will expand if able to) Maybe if we end up on the same server we can make a deal x) If I'm doomed to fail though as a business owner I plan to be a delivery driver so I may be a potential employee as well

I would be willing to join, but I am saving up for a new PC. I will probs have the game by the end of 2017.