Tomato

How do the Cars work?

Question

I know silly question but im wondering what the benefit of the rusty car is on the $50 pre-order package

will we have the option to repair it and will it be like some rare sports car because if it is just a basic hatchback or sedan then it doesn't seem worth the extra cash

additionally how much will cars cost, will it be around $25,000 for a good car and if so will the money be done realistically

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SteamyRay said:

I was also wondering roughly how much cars are because if you were to pay $500 you get $4,000 in game cash so I assumed that would be quite a lot of money.

Cars will be realistically priced. Also it will be realistic for earning money, and the $4000 will be quite a head start but you won't be able to get a car or a house/ apartment with that little money. The reason for the money to be so little on the packages because then it won't give a huge head start + high advantage/ the developers didn't want to give too much money. Also the vehicles on the pledges are unique and so no one else will be able to get them if they don't have the right pledge.

2 hours ago, Tomato said:

i'm starting to think that to start you'll either have a bicycle or maybe a scooter. 

Most likely you will need to get this in some way. I am un-certain on it though.

3 hours ago, SteamyRay said:

I was also wondering roughly how much cars are because if you were to pay $500 you get $4,000 in game cash so I assumed that would be quite a lot of money.

Realistically priced, so a good car maybe being $50,000.

4 hours ago, Tomato said:

will it be like some rare sports car because if it is just a basic hatchback or sedan then it doesn't seem worth the extra cash

it will be a unique car which no one car get in game as its a thing only given to backer with that pledge. No it won't be a sports car most likely, and will more likely be the normal sorta car. Also it is worth it because it will not be easy to buy a car and well you will have this car on start which will be worth a lot as its a means to faster travel.

4 hours ago, Tomato said:

additionally how much will cars cost, will it be around $25,000 for a good car and if so will the money be done realistically

Realistically, a good car will cost a lot but more based on a real life price.

To me this is below average and its pretty expensive so i'm guessing the rusted car is going to be really bad. 

9b7d74cfa3cd3cf6970b0fc3da4ebb88.png

41 minutes ago, SteamyRay said:

Looking at Zeus' Response i'm starting to think that to start you'll either have a bicycle or maybe a scooter. because if the devs want proper realism it will be a lot of work to get a imported sports car 

2 hours ago, Tomato said:

Looking at Zeus' Response i'm starting to think that to start you'll either have a bicycle or maybe a scooter. because if the devs want proper realism it will be a lot of work to get a imported sports car 

Individuals are capable of purchasing specific packages that provides players with either a rusty vehicle, a rusty dirt bike, a motorcycle, and a sports vehicle. Thus, players are capable of beginning the game with much more advanced vehicles than merely a scooter or bicycle.

17 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Cars will be realistically priced. Also it will be realistic for earning money, and the $4000 will be quite a head start but you won't be able to get a car or a house/ apartment with that little money. The reason for the money to be so little on the packages because then it won't give a huge head start + high advantage/ the developers didn't want to give too much money. Also the vehicles on the pledges are unique and so no one else will be able to get them if they don't have the right pledge.

Most likely you will need to get this in some way. I am un-certain on it though.

Realistically priced, so a good car maybe being $50,000.

it will be a unique car which no one car get in game as its a thing only given to backer with that pledge. No it won't be a sports car most likely, and will more likely be the normal sorta car. Also it is worth it because it will not be easy to buy a car and well you will have this car on start which will be worth a lot as its a means to faster travel.

Realistically, a good car will cost a lot but more based on a real life price.

The VIP package provides players with the ability to attain a sports vehicle within the game.

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The VIP package provides players with the ability to attain a sports vehicle within the game.

I know, but he asked if the rusted car was a sports car... Also I know because I have the $250 package myself!