Zeus

I'm A Professional Transporter

I'm an Independant Contractor and I transport anything, anywhere at anytime. No Questions Asked.

Introduction

I go by Zeus and I'm a transporter. As a transporter my job is to meet up with you to discuss pay and the package(s), once all of that has been arranged and agreed upon I will then take or go to pick up the package and deliver it or drop it off. I transport anything, anywhere at anytime and the best part about all of this is that I don't only take legal goods I also take illegal goods including; guns, ammo, cars, people (dead or alive), drugs, cop clothes, etc...

As an independant contractor I will do one job at a time for you as I will have other customers. Also, if I do alot of jobs for you don't see me as a friend or an ally as I'm a working man and do this for the money. If someone asks me to kidnap or kill you I won't hesitate to do it. 

Services

I'm a transporter who transports legal and illegal goods quickly and safely but I also kidnap, rob, blackmail and kill people for the right price. Alot of potential customers reading this may be wondering why they should use me instead of a hitman or one of their own and to you all I have to say is I do my job and I do my job better than anyone else. I'm trained in 4 different martial arts, I can use various weapons, shoot any gun precisely and drive better than anyone on the island. I almost forgot to mention the most important part. If you are robbing a bank, store or people I can be your driver as long as you pay me in advanced. 

The 3 Rules

Rule Number 1: Don't change the deal.

Rule Number 2: No Names. I work by aliases or nicknames.

Rule Number 3: Never make a promise you can't keep.

Payment

You pay me in advance if I'm delivering anything but if you are asking me to kidnap, blackmail or kill someone I will take 50% before I start the job and the other 50% after. Not paying won't benefit you in anyway, trust me. 

Prices

Rates will change when I know how well the economy is and how much jobs pay.

Delivering Items (Legal) 

-High Valued Paintings $1,200

-Electronics $800

-Cars $2000 

Delivering Items (Illegal) 

-Stolen Cars $1,200

-People $1,500

-Drugs  $3,000

-Guns   $5,000

-Ammo $500

Kidnapping Rates:

-Men $2,500

-Women $3,000

-CEOs $15,000

-Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $50,000

Assassination Rates:

-Men $10,000

-Women $12,000

-Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $50,000 per member

-Politicians $150,000

-Governor XXX-XXX-XXX

Blackmail Rates:

-Men $2,500

-Women $2,500

-Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $60,000

Stalking Rates:

-$2,000 a day 

My Other Service

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 5

Seems legit, tell me, how high are you willing to assasinate or "transport", up to cops or even politicians 

Seems very professional and well thought out. I will definitely be hiring.

Best Regards

~Dolore

3 hours ago, Zebra said:

Definitely something I'll be keeping my eyes on... ;)

Thanks Zebra, I look forward to do doing business with you.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Thanks Zebra, I look forward to do doing business with you.

Same here!

3 hours ago, looper1235 said:

Seems legit, tell me, how high are you willing to assasinate or "transport", up to cops or even politicians 

I've updated my thread with temporary prices. I'll see what the economy's like before I make a final decision.

@Zeus

I like the idea, I knew with the promising aspects of this game that someone would make a service or character based on the movie franchise Transporter. Love the films, would love to see how you work it in game!

5 minutes ago, Valtorix said:

@Zeus

I like the idea, I knew with the promising aspects of this game that someone would make a service or character based on the movie franchise Transporter. Love the films, would love to see how you work it in game!

Yeah it seems like a great way to make money legally and illegally.

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah it seems like a great way to make money legally and illegally.

For sure! If we're allowed to create more than a single character, I'd like to visit the idea myself perhaps, who knows; maybe engage in a partnership if you're up for the idea; much later on of course when certain mechanics have been confirmed and ironed out.

Up into nine figures for politicians huh? I guess those would be harder contracts, but to be completely honest I would probably at most give a seven digit figure, since that is still more than enough to set someone up for life. But I always assume that prices are to change as things come around :D 

18 hours ago, SamanthaFur said:

Up into nine figures for politicians huh? I guess those would be harder contracts, but to be completely honest I would probably at most give a seven digit figure, since that is still more than enough to set someone up for life. But I always assume that prices are to change as things come around :D 

Yes some prices will drop and some will rise. My services won't be cheap and aren't for the working man. And yes seven figures could set me up for life but killing the governer has it's consequences. 

Edited by Zeus

Very well done and professional. You inspired me to post a similar set-up. Instead of competing for jobs, would you be willing to have some kind of gentleman's agreement? I'd be willing to send you jobs that are way above my skill level and you could send me jobs that aren't worth your time?

On 12/27/2016 at 10:44 PM, ATouchOfSarcasm said:

Very well done and professional. You inspired me to post a similar set-up. Instead of competing for jobs, would you be willing to have some kind of gentleman's agreement? I'd be willing to send you jobs that are way above my skill level and you could send me jobs that aren't worth your time?

I'm alone and already have 1 person on the side so no. Good luck though.

I'm still open for business, just bringing this to the attention of all the new people in town. 

How committed are you to your clients? Like what if a kidnapping victim offers you more money to leave them alone? 

19 hours ago, sleepysadkid said:

How committed are you to your clients? Like what if a kidnapping victim offers you more money to leave them alone? 

I decline. I only do what i'm paid to do and don't accept bribes while on the job. 

Signs the first time i saw the movie transporter i have done similar Jobs like that but i would like to do it as an full life carrier and i know that you alredy have 1 person on the side but i would like to make an deal and offer to expand this global comunication and i know you alredy have north and south america and your other person have maybe asia but i can Take on europe and togheter we make profits and grow our bussiness and iam all in for legal transportation write to me if you are intrested to do a full life carrier and bussiness. // your future partner