I'm an Independant Contractor and I transport anything, anywhere at anytime. No Questions Asked.   Introduction I go by Zeus and I'm a transporter. As a transporter my job is to meet up with you to discuss pay and the package(s), once all of that has been arranged and agreed upon I will then take or go to pick up the package and deliver it or drop it off. I transport anything, anywhere at anytime and the best part about all of this is that I don't only take legal goods I also take illegal goods including; guns, ammo, cars, people (dead or alive), drugs, cop clothes, etc... As an independant contractor I will do one job at a time for you as I will have other customers. Also, if I do alot of jobs for you don't see me as a friend or an ally as I'm a working man and do this for the money. If someone asks me to kidnap or kill you I won't hesitate to do it.    Services I'm a transporter who transports legal and illegal goods quickly and safely but I also kidnap, rob, blackmail and kill people for the right price. Alot of potential customers reading this may be wondering why they should use me instead of a hitman or one of their own and to you all I have to say is I do my job and I do my job better than anyone else. I'm trained in 4 different martial arts, I can use various weapons, shoot any gun precisely and drive better than anyone on the island. I almost forgot to mention the most important part. If you are robbing a bank, store or people I can be your driver as long as you pay me in advanced.    The 3 Rules Rule Number 1: Don't change the deal. Rule Number 2: No Names. I work by aliases or nicknames. Rule Number 3: Never make a promise you can't keep.   Payment You pay me in advance if I'm delivering anything but if you are asking me to kidnap, blackmail or kill someone I will take 50% before I start the job and the other 50% after. Not paying won't benefit you in anyway, trust me.    Prices Rates will change when I know how well the economy is and how much jobs pay.   Delivering Items (Legal)  -High Valued Paintings $1,200 -Electronics $800 -Cars $2000    Delivering Items (Illegal)  -Stolen Cars $1,200 -People $1,500 -Drugs  $3,000 -Guns   $5,000 -Ammo $500   Kidnapping Rates: -Men $2,500 -Women $3,000 -CEOs $15,000 -Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $50,000   Assassination Rates: -Men $10,000 -Women $12,000 -Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $50,000 per member -Politicians $150,000 -Governor XXX-XXX-XXX   Blackmail Rates: -Men $2,500 -Women $2,500 -Gangs/Mobs/Yakuza $60,000   Stalking Rates: -$2,000 a day            My Other Service