I was thinking about the farms on the map. Will people be farming different crops to sell to stores? If this is the case, will the same thing happen for beer? Will there be a brewery where someone can craft their own batches? Making contest out of the most creative beers? Granted taste is one thing but effect and duration of buffs, cost and most importantly the name will determine winners. If farming is a job in Identity, will tractors and such also be in the game. If so, Farmer Frest has found his calling!

It would be interesting if the developers were to introduce the idea of producing contests on commodities in the future.

If anything, a company's product would be perceived to be dominant based on it's sales and profits.

• Like 1

Just now, DLimit said:

It would be interesting if the developers were to introduce the idea of producing contests on commodities in the future.

If anything, a company's product would be perceived to be dominant based on it's sales and profits.

Maybe a larger top 10 businesses would be cool. But I think for individual products it would be cool. This would produce competition for different products and allow a small business to get their name out there!

• Like 1

You know what would be really cool a animal farm chickens giving eggs to sell or horses to ride things like that

Hey i would love farms in identity! However i think they will come under coorparations. I am not that keen a farmer but i will be available to take your beer or farm produce to the supermarket, wanna be truck driver here! 

As an espionage agent, my character shall be willing to attain intelligence on one's competitor's commodity, profit margins, and numerous other sets of information in order to increase the production and sales of YOUR company.

It would be a shame if one were to be hired for the purposes of... eliminating competition. (expensive)

Edited by DLimit

As a mlg arma vet who has been banned more times for false rdm then I can count ill gladly kill people for money but the price must be nice but I want to focus my main attention to atlas corp security and building my empire of wealth and some assassination job in between