NecroIgy

Housing

18 minutes ago, Businessmann said:

luxury-architecture-villa-los-angeles (17).jpg

Too big for identity base game. But hopefully they'd add a DLC for us to blow our hard earned money on amazing houses.

just watched a video they are saying (Not 100%) there will be 300 houses for every player in the server one. Now thats cool ;)

27 minutes ago, Businessmann said:

just watched a video they are saying (Not 100%) there will be 300 houses for every player in the server one. Now thats cool ;)

Maybe there will be mansions in the upper class part. Who knows. If you look at the map you can definitely see where some places could have them. But sadly the map probably isn't for sure 100%

On 06/02/2017 at 10:54 AM, Rylet said:

The first house you posted is PERFECT! Where do I sign?

right here

-----------------------------------------------------------

IMG_2449.JPG.cfe2ffff35c9a81d912b5fcae26I call this the "I like the outdoors, but I also love Air Conditioning."

IMG_2450.JPG

Edited by Arky
  • Like 3

I want to live some where out away from the people, but still close enough to travel and shop. I hope there is scenery and sunsets and perhaps an ocean. Just put me in a hobbit hole and I'll probably be happy.
 amazing-real-hobbit-hole-house-best-desi76a29148732a28f9a4b43152c9dd5a27.jpg.d5f

Or a cave. 

cave-bedroom.thumb.jpg.8658ec4c879347d76

Edited by lokilaufeyson
new photo
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2016 at 8:18 AM, Christoph said:

I think it wouldn't be too hard for the devs to implement some kind of system like how it is on sims where you have a menu when it comes to building structers like how it has different sections for roofing,windows,walls ect but it dosen't look like it will happen. Besides that fact i like elegant houses that are big like these, I would love to see houses like these in the game

af78c2548b451a9d83f88fe36461bc76.jpg

FCWebhaHome1.jpg

2409ed2f491809dc6f54be017537d055.jpg

I'm almost positive that if they're going to have low end and middle class houses they're most definitely going to include upper class living (Mansions, yachts, etc)! ;) 

Personally, I'd love to see a house built like a compound where you could hire some players to guard the entrance or behind some walls with AK's or something. Kind of like a cartel-style facility.
Couldn't really find an image of what I describing, sadly.

Edited by Journeyman800

Same style as @BUSINESSMANN showed, I'm going for stylish houses like those too.

I've got 8 examples of house I would looove to live in.

Modern house 1.jpg

Modern house 2.jpg

Modern house 3.jpg

Modern house 4.jpg

Modern house 5.jpg

Modern house 6.jpg

Modern house 7.jpg

Modern house 8.jpg

• Like 1

I like some of the homes above this is a really good thread so everyone can put the homes they want on here and they also get to see other peoples home. personally this is what i want 

001-beach-house-sunset-homes.jpg

On 17/02/2017 at 2:24 PM, Arky said:

IMG_2449.JPG.cfe2ffff35c9a81d912b5fcae26I call this the "I like the outdoors, but I also love Air Conditioning."

IMG_2450.JPG

That's a very nice house i wouldn't mind owning something like this in game for sure.

I would like a modern, futuristic looking house in the forest/woods area on the hillside/mountainside.

Image result for hillside house

• Like 1