Sign in to follow this  
Thecop34

Will there be mansions like this? "pic"

IMG_4069.PNG.2df97af39fd6af3ef58d97aa94fIMG_4070.PNG.3facc0a42bd9a1bf5dc314b1791IMG_4071.PNG.f3b02bc611c0a6762b6713d7e7dIMG_4072.thumb.PNG.b5cb190bb4a7c0b4949d9please motown try atleast go search on google about mansions and get your ideas from the amazing mansions there please we want like this

If you want a mansion, you wont be able to afford one. Your only focus should be success, then you will be able to afford luxuries.

8 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

If you want a mansion, you wont be able to afford one. Your only focus should be success, then you will be able to afford luxuries.

nah im in real life rich i will buy the in game money when the full game launches so i can be successful more than others faster

38 minutes ago, Thecop34 said:

nah im in real life rich i will buy the in game money when the full game launches so i can be successful more than others faster

Can't do that.

1 hour ago, Thecop34 said:

You cant do that, good luck with your garage band.

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

You cant do that, good luck with your garage band.

yes i can, and your jealous

17 minutes ago, Thecop34 said:

You cannot buy in game money like gta online. There is no pay to win in this game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thecop34 said:

Yea, no pay to win as you will only be able to buy cosmetic items which won't give you an advantage over other players.

• Like 3

It would be a brilliant idea if the developers were to introduce mansions and penthouses within the game in order to establish a class-based system that consists of working-class, middle-class, and upper-class citizens. Fortunately, it would serve the interests of my character considering that the character intends to form a proletarian revolucion, hahaha.

Agreed that there should possibly be an upper-class area in the map with some big houses and a hand full of mansions. Possibly some nice villas down at the beach side that's intended on being in the map?? 

Obviously these should be really expensive and out of reach for everyone starting out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Levster said:

Agreed that there should possibly be an upper-class area in the map with some big houses and a hand full of mansions. Possibly some nice villas down at the beach side that's intended on being in the map?? 

Obviously these should be really expensive and out of reach for everyone starting out.

Indeed, the property should consist of a dock, out-door patio/deck, massive garden, 4-6 vehicle slots within the garage, a massive basement with a roof-top balcony, and a wine cellar that is worth one or more million dollars. 

On 12/6/2016 at 7:04 AM, Thecop34 said:

Whats the point of playing then if theres no come up?

Would definitely serve me and my club a purpose. Would absolutely love it if they had these types of housing in game.

• Like 2

On 06/12/2016 at 11:05 PM, DLimit said:

It would be a brilliant idea if the developers were to introduce mansions and penthouses within the game in order to establish a class-based system that consists of working-class, middle-class, and upper-class citizens. Fortunately, it would serve the interests of my character considering that the character intends to form a proletarian revolucion, hahaha.

Penthouses are confirmed and I have asked before about mansions and they will most definitely be in the game, but as its a long time since i asked @HairyGrenade Mansions? yes or no

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 5:05 PM, DLimit said:

There will be mansions available. :)

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 9:27 AM, Thecop34 said:

My goodness. The number of grammatical errors in this sentence are vexatious. 

8 hours ago, BioHaze said:

My goodness. The number of grammatical errors in this sentence are vexatious. 

Maybe he should spend his money on education

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Maybe he should spend his money on education

Agreed. Maybe he can sign up for classes when @Herzog gets a university going. 

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BioHaze said:

Agreed. Maybe he can sign up for classes when @Herzog get a university going. 

Nah, I think he needs the best teacher to even get some improvements

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will be mansions available. :)

@Herzog  Looks like we've got a fine opportunity for our clubhouse.

That would be a very good idea, but there should be a limited amount of mansions (perhaps 5 in every county/city) and they sould be very expensive so not everyone can buy one.