Creating a musicians career would be something most people would want.

Actually making it so you can upgrade certain levels of skill on an instrument by doing specific stuff, like...going to music lessons (who would've thought). So you hit a certain point where you can master an instrument. 

As in real life, people are more skilled than others in music, so making it balanced enough so anyone who puts time into an instrument can master it would be awesome so anyone could make a living out of it.  Don't really know if this has been discussed already, but im curious to what others think about this.

Edited by Santa_storm

@Santa_storm I remember hearing or reading something about how there will be instruments. Much like the whole artistic path, where you can create whatever your heart desires by simply clicking onto a canvas. But from what I understand there aren't any 'skills' for said profession; As it is more of a hobby rather than a job. However, since the instruments will be conveniently similar to the art, where you can do whatever you want, I imagine that if players like hearing your songs, or the ones you stole from the internet, they might pay you for them. In turn friend, I don't think that there will be any 'skills' for the type of thing you are describing. So much as just the player deciding solely how well they will be able to play it. :)